1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How do I create High Value links?

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by Andrew2015, Mar 2, 2015.

Hi, I have a website that caters to companies that want to use my investor database. How do I create high value links as opposed to just building traffic?

Andrew2015, Mar 2, 2015 IP
  2. TheDataPlanet.com

TheDataPlanet.com Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Do things organically. A high value link on a high value page will probably mean nothing to your site because of factors such as irrelevant niches or unnatural linking.

Build links not because they are high value but because they are useful to the users or consumers.

TheDataPlanet.com, Mar 3, 2015 IP
  3. TB Ann

TB Ann Banned

Best Answers:
    is having links from related sites not useful anymore?

TB Ann, Mar 3, 2015 IP
  4. Profitup

Profitup Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Sure, links from related sites are useful. But this is not alone factor. You should also think about quality of content, on-page optimisation, user-friendly design and many other things.

Profitup, Mar 3, 2015 IP
  5. suwandichen13

suwandichen13 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    suwandichen13, Mar 3, 2015 IP
  6. KylieSweet

KylieSweet Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Quality links doesn't need to build nor generate but naturally produced by related users through inspired and interesting content as well as engaging and to be shared in related networks.

KylieSweet, Mar 3, 2015 IP
  7. Roger hook

Roger hook Member

Best Answers:
    I think you can buy quality link on related to your niche that will affect your website link building.

Roger hook, Mar 8, 2015 IP
  8. kjh-08

kjh-08 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You should write some great content on the Financial Market or hire a Professional to write. You need to get some of the hardest to get links in this niche. Like the following sites:
    CNN Money
    Google Finance
    Yahoo Finance
    Financial Times
    Forbes

To have success in this niche, your content has to be great plus creditable. As you know the niche is very competitive.
    I use to have an awesome Financial Terminal where I sold monthly memberships to view all the Financial/Stock data from my site. My biggest competitor was the Bloomberg Terminal. Tough market.

I could get you a post on Forbes, INC, Entrepreneur or a few others- from a couple contacts I have that have editorial rights. They write the content but it's expensive, around $300 a post. Or try to find a Financial site that's not well known but that syndicates to Google News, much cheaper.

kjh-08, Mar 30, 2015 IP
  9. praetserge

praetserge Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Go to fiverr and buy 50k blog comments for just $5, that's a lot of links for just $5.

praetserge, Apr 1, 2015 IP
  10. lukeSwenson

lukeSwenson Active Member

Best Answers:
    Run a proper link building campaign and take relevant links from authority websites.

You can do Guest article posting, directory submissions on high pr directories, Blog commenting these are very simple methods of getting backlinks.You can also buy links from sites like SEOclerks.

lukeSwenson, Sep 17, 2015 IP
  11. Mr_Kumar

Mr_Kumar Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Nice suggestions on the thread. But high value links are paid (mostly) but worth it. I can create such links via guest posts (checkout my sign).

Mr_Kumar, Nov 2, 2015 IP
  12. renanorola

renanorola Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    well to find high value links you must invest also. Because as i can see many services appeared after this and no free quality and high value links at this time.

renanorola, Nov 10, 2015 IP
  13. pakistanwebserver

pakistanwebserver Member

Best Answers:
    If many links point to a page with the right keywords in their anchor text, that page has a very good chance of ranking well.

pakistanwebserver, Nov 12, 2015 IP
  14. 1SEOcom

1SEOcom Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Yes links are still very useful but are not the only thing that holds a factor to your traffic, good content, on page optimization and a user friendly page all play a high role.

1SEOcom, Nov 19, 2015 IP
  15. uca

uca Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Links are the core of Off-Page SEO and the better ones are the ones that are relevant and contextual. In this way SEs get easily get the information they need to decide where to rank a page and for what keywords. The more you leave them guessing, the fewer chances of outranking other sites that do.
    Good luck!

uca, Dec 9, 2015 IP