1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling No longer for sell.

Discussion in 'Sites' started by impros, Mar 1, 2015.

Selling my online electronic cigarette business. Own brand, trademarked, established since 2013. Ranking well, good amount of traffic and repeat customers. £25k profit in the last 12 months. 671 ref domains, solid site.

Buyers can have the rest of my stock, plus I will give you all my contacts of where I buy my branded goods.

There is huge potential for this brand, and want serious buyers only. Many e cig brands have sold to giant tobacco companies for millions.

BIN $150,000 open to offers.
    Main social pages.

Click stats for last 3 months:
    [​IMG]

PM me if you are interested, I will send you income reports, paypal receipts etc.. all proof needed to show this amazing site is genuine.
    Thanks,
    Sam

impros, Mar 1, 2015 IP
  2. junedc

junedc Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    good luck on your sale :)

junedc, Mar 3, 2015 IP
  3. mytechiestuff

mytechiestuff Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    89.5% - 17
    Well if you can sell it for any thing like the ask price, it would be a "Healthy" profit for you :)

mytechiestuff, Mar 4, 2015 IP