1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Checking w/ Clients for FB posts

Discussion in 'Facebook' started by Zorak16, Feb 23, 2015.

Hello all,
    I work at an advertising agency as an intern and am tasked with expanding our company's Facebook presence by posting new develops both in the company and with our clients.

Our Account Managers need to draft an email every-time they want to make a post so that the client can approve it. This can be time consuming and burdensome to the account managers.

I had an idea to create a template that our account managers can send to the client for approval with each post.

Any ideas on what to write in a template?

Thanks in advance!

Here is a quick draft I came up with....

Dear [client],
    Pending your approval, [our company] would like to make a post on our Facebook page about upcoming develops with our clients. Topics for these posts would include new services, product developments or the launch for a client's new website developed by us. Below is a draft of our Facebook, feel free to approve or modify the post. In the event that the post is about a topic you do not wish us to share, we will not post about it on our Facebook page.

Please do not hesitate to contact me by email or telephone with any questions or clarifications.

Thanks,
    Account Manager

Zorak16, Feb 23, 2015 IP
  2. HostHub.io

HostHub.io Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hello! Seems quite right what you already jotted down. It is comprehensive enough to make the statement clear.

HostHub.io, Mar 3, 2015 IP