1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Teen wanting to make money online

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Alex Krange, Feb 20, 2015.

Hey guys,
    I'm a teen who wants to make money online. I'm rather short on ideas so i was wondering if you guys could help me with some ideas. Wanna try and make $50-$100 at the start and then gradually grow bigger. How can I achieve this goal? Cheers.

Alex Krange, Feb 20, 2015 IP
  2. antoseeg

antoseeg Member

Best Answers:
    If you want to make money online, all you need are four things. And these four are the same for any niche you select.

1. A product that people are interested in.
    2. A way to deliver the product that people are interested in.
    3. Proper packaging for your product offer.
    4. The ability to get traffic to your product offer.

Further explanation below:

1. Your product can be a physical product, an electronic product, AdSense, a CPA offer, or a service. All that matters is that it's something that people are willing to use that will make you money.

2. You need a place for people to go to where they can get your product. This can be a website, a free blog, or a listing on a website such as Ebay or the buy area of a forum.

3. The design around your product must be acceptable for your viewers.

4. Traffic is the main thing that will determine whether or not you make money online. Once you master the art of getting traffic, you won't have a problem making money online if you follow the three things I listed above.

antoseeg, Feb 26, 2015 IP
    matt_62 and GAdsense like this.
  3. thewriteone2345

thewriteone2345 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Nice answer antoseeg.

It would be better if you could have atleast an idea or something where you could start. This isn't really a spoonfeeding type of work. I mean people here are helpful but you could atleast give us something to start out and help you with.

As a teen, what type of product or service could you offer?

thewriteone2345, Feb 26, 2015 IP
  4. antoseeg

antoseeg Member

Best Answers:
    Okay. I will give you exact steps.

As a teen, you'll be restricted to selling clickbank products, sense it's the only place I know of that doesn't have age restrictions. When you sign up for clickbank, it doesn't even have a location for you to put in your age. You'll need a bank account to deposit your checks into. There's a direct deposit option for your money, but I don't know if they trace down your age when you use this, so just stick to the checks.

What you need to do is this:

1. Sign up for Clickbank, go to the E-business & E-marketing category in the marketplace, go to the affiliate marketing or paid surveys sub-catogories and select something popular for under $30.

2. After you have found a product, you can press the promote button and get your affiliate link( they call it a hoplink).

3. You are going to need to get traffic for your product. Use forum traffic, and longtail article traffic.

Forum traffic - Your going to write some enticing text in a signature and link it to your clickbank affiliate link. The key to this strategy working, is a massive amount of posts on many different forums.

At a bare minimum, select 100 different forums, and post 10 posts in each of them on a regular basis. The ten you select do not have to be in the same category. The rules for forum posting and selection are below.

1. Pick forums that have an activity level similar to this one.

2. Post in other people's threads, do not create your own. Only create your own thread if you are going to post an ongoing teaching thread, or are constantly giving something away.

3. Only post in threads where your post will be within the top 3 posts. If you have to search through pages to do this, then do this.

Longtail article traffic - To find longtail keywords, go to yahooanswers and type in the basic keywords for the product you are promoting. Use the questions you find for your basic keywords for your longtail keywords in your articles. Within your articles, you can place variations of the keyword you found using yahooanswers. Create a list of all the longtail keywords you find. After you have your list, you will need place to post your articles.

A teen can't legally own a website so you will have to focus on these ways for posting your longtail articles.

1. Create a free blog, pick a theme for it, and start posting. You can highlight your post by adding videos and pictures into it. If you create a blog, you will have to push a little bit of traffic to it in order to start getting it indexed quickly. Once your pages are indexed, you will bring in organic traffic. If you create a blog, you have your own choice of where you put your affiliate link, and once you reach the legal age you can start using your blog for different advertising purposes.

2. Use a forum that is related to your product as your own personal article directory by creating teaching threads inside of it. If you post your articles on a forum with decent traffic, they can be indexed quickly. Rely on your signature to get people to your affiliate product.

You make the longtail article strategy pay off, I suggest you focus on every question in yahooanswers for your basic keywords. And the best strategy to use is to create your own blog.

antoseeg, Feb 26, 2015 IP
    jrbiz likes this.
  5. CYCchips

CYCchips Active Member

Best Answers:
    There are many ways to make money online,,But you say you are teen..yea man you you got your market already lets find more teen to this business,,so what you do is find low monthly fee affordable system that make you money autopilot,,most of teen now work at mcdonalds,pizza places,starbucks,,etc fast food chain,,so you need only .33 cents per day investment so then you take it to your teen friends and who ever join with you will make money is that simple,,way....find out how,,or you can PM me too

CYCchips, Feb 26, 2015 IP
  6. cheesecake1

cheesecake1 Member

Best Answers:
    Hi Al,
    You may want to sign up to our squeeze page as it has some phenomenal online revenue producing products you can provide online income for yourself with.

Our squeeze page is torspot.weebly.com/affiliate-marketing-success-tips.html

Also, if you require any further assistance in obtaining success online, please contact us on our contact form at torspot.weebly.com/

Tori

cheesecake1, Feb 27, 2015 IP
  7. Curtisswn

Curtisswn Active Member

Best Answers:
    T-shirts are pretty hot. You may have to link to a parent's Paypal or something initially, or use them as the account creators but you do the work.

Curtisswn, Feb 27, 2015 IP
  8. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    @antoseeg has put up a nice suggestion and defined it well. If product sales are a way that you want to go, then that approach could be a good one.

But, were I in your position, I would first ask myself as to what skills, knowledge, or experience do I have that offers enough value that someone will pay for it? Can you put up websites? Can you code a little? Can you write great copy? Do you know a lot about SEO or something else that can help a business? Whatever you choose to do, it will be better if you already like doing that or have skills doing it because it will likely provide more value to the buyer.

jrbiz, Feb 27, 2015 IP
  9. ablaye

ablaye Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Fiverr is probably the best option for you. What skills do you have? You can also try other freelance websites.

ablaye, Feb 28, 2015 IP
  10. Mr victor

Mr victor Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Internet business requires time and money, driving traffic can be a daunting task especially when you don't have enough funds. Try fiverr gigs and promote them with your twitter and Facebook accounts, you might make it through that way.

Mr victor, Feb 28, 2015 IP
  11. Curtis Dawson

Curtis Dawson Active Member

Best Answers:
    My best advice for you is to take a month or two and research the crap out of internet marketing and online business. Don't spend money on products that claim you can make millions in minutes because it's all a scam. Don't get pulled into doing online surveys because most of them are not legit. If you have decent grammar and spelling skills you can start writing content for people for .5c-1$ per 100 words to get some cash going fast. You can sign up with Fiverr.com and offer writing services or making videos for people. You can also research affiliate marketing and start selling informational / physical products through websites and blogs. Don't get frustrated because there are tons of ways to make money online and you should take it one method at a time. Research, test, fail and test again until you have earned something and then grow.

Curtis Dawson, Mar 2, 2015 IP
    jrbiz likes this.
  12. Bout Warrior

Bout Warrior Member

Best Answers:
    If you have a particular hobby or interest, you can write short articles about it and sell it as a content package. If you like to write that is :)

Bout Warrior, Mar 2, 2015 IP
  13. Carl0251

Carl0251 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Listen, someone mentioned about age restrictions. Most of these are just there to deter. Much like a 18+ on a DVD. All im saying is if I had followed age restrictions I wouldn't have made a penny.

If I were you I would start with either fiverr or ebay/amazon dropshipping.

Carl0251, Mar 5, 2015 IP
  14. SandraGenJobs

SandraGenJobs Member

Best Answers:
    Start working on small freelancing jobs and as you improve your skills you will earn more and more.

SandraGenJobs, Mar 11, 2015 IP
  15. Joseph Mancia

Joseph Mancia Member

Best Answers:

Yes age restrictions are there to deter someone who is under age for a reason, in most places it is illegal to enter into a binding contract with a minor and when you register to a site and agree to the terms, that my friend is a contract.

Last edited: Mar 11, 2015
    Joseph Mancia, Mar 11, 2015 IP
  16. vectors

vectors Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    First of all you need to have some kind of idea that at which side you want to go. There are lots of opportunities online by which you can make some money. Try out the writing article service but the only thing I need to tell you here that its requires lots of patience if you have that you can start anything related to your interest.

vectors, Mar 11, 2015 IP
  17. nard

nard Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The internet offers different ways to make money online and it doesn’t matter if you’re a teen or an adult. As long as you have the skills, you can make money on the internet. My youngest sister made her first few dollars when she was 15 by posting on paid forums (like MyLot – although it has disappeared now) and joining PTC sites. That was 10 years ago and the opportunities are limited to her then but now, opportunities are limitless. So join paid forum sites, if you can write good quality articles then offer article writing service, write blogs and sell them in the marketplace, run a campaign or offer virtual assistance service.

nard, Mar 12, 2015 IP
  18. MarketExpert

MarketExpert Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I have tried dozens of money making programs. The only one that really worked for me was blogging. I made 10 times than all the other opportunities I tried combined.

MarketExpert, Mar 13, 2015 IP
  19. Bob Raven

Bob Raven Member

Best Answers:
    Oh also there it sites what are paying for gaming

Bob Raven, Mar 14, 2015 IP
  20. Mkcoy

Mkcoy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Find a problem.
    Find a solution to that problem.

Mkcoy, Mar 14, 2015 IP