1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Hiring a full-time Junior Level SEO VA to join my SEO team

Discussion in 'Services' started by TeKn1qu3z, Feb 21, 2015.

[​IMG]

Hello DP,

I'm looking for a Junior level person to join my FULL TIME SEO team. Currently my team is based out of Ahmadabad, India.

For this position you can work from home, but you will be working very closely with my team from India via Skype. You will be taking direction from them. So far we have 1 manager, 1 Senior level person, 1 social media person, and 1 content writer. Together you will be responsible for SEO and all content on our network of (15+) websites.

Your roles will specifically be to help with ON/OFF-PAGE SEO. If you have no knowledge about this, please do not apply. If you have access to automated software and are knowledgeable on how to use them, that is a plus.

We are looking for full time professional workers only, 8 hours per day, 5 days per week. We prefer to work with professional outsourcing companies rather than individual freelancers. We require time-trackers from all our VA's to promote efficiency (we will provide). If you're interested in this role, we'd love to hear from you! Give me a detailed summary of your location, skills, references, past work, experience, and reasons why I should hire you over someone else. If you are selected from our preliminary screenings, we will ask that you send a professional CV to us. We may also require a phone interview (we can speak Hindi).

TeKn1qu3z, Feb 21, 2015 IP
  2. Tiger54321

Tiger54321 Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Sir this is sayak mukherjee from kolkata....I am a professional seo worker....i would love to work with u

Tiger54321, Mar 2, 2015 IP
  3. hostsaker

hostsaker Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    i like to apply for this job.

I am Ramer from Philippines 28 year old married, willing to work

full time with you.

I have advance knowledge on your required requirements

I am computer technician, html , css, php, mysql

my recent project that i created was
    1. onlinejobph.com

Feel free to contact me if ever this job still free or any

question you might have.

thanks,

Ramer

hostsaker, Apr 7, 2015 IP
  4. vaibhavmeswani

vaibhavmeswani Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hello,
    Add me on Skype my id is vaibhavmeswani . I am available for full time work and i am based in Mumbai - India . My past work experience, Skills, etc everything will share once we talk on Skype. Will wait for your message on Skype. One thing will share here that i have more then 3 years of experience working as a VA.

vaibhavmeswani, May 7, 2015 IP