1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Filefactory = scam or not?

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by want2makecash, Feb 6, 2012.

I have heard many reports of filefactory being a scam, last time i was a member they didnt pay. However some have said in the last couple of years they are under new management and paying out??

My current payment says pending, but has done so for quite some time.

What is the general opinion here ...are they a scam or do they pay?

If they are a scam i shall be contacting paypal to create a dispute and asking all members on my site to charge back their paypal payments also.

want2makecash, Feb 6, 2012 IP
  2. xcollection

xcollection Active Member

Best Answers:
    Lat week they did not send any payment. don't waste your time.

xcollection, Feb 6, 2012 IP
  3. want2makecash

want2makecash Peon

Best Answers:
    thanks for letting me know, i think this needs to be made known on all boards and also paypal needs to be told about this since they should not be billing for a company that does not provide the service they are claiming to provide. People often only pay to be premium to use the remote upload and to get paid out.

I will start to notify all people on my website to cancel their paypal payments and create disputes with paypal to start pushing to get paypal to cease billing for them.

4. dkp

dkp Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    better give them some more time, in the official support forum they are telling to wait till march for affiliate payments.

dkp, Feb 6, 2012 IP
  5. want2makecash

want2makecash Peon

Best Answers:

No they do not deserve more time, if they are not paying till march they need to put that in their terms before getting people to sign up. They are failing to provide the service they claim to provide. Paypal needs to be cut off from these kind of scamming companies. I will urge everyone using them to file for a paypal dispute and detail exactly why. Several people i know have joined and i will be contacting them at once to dispute the transaction through paypal.

1 i have paid to become premium to use the remote upload for the purpose of the affiliate programe, this is now not functioning since we will not get payment.

2 i will not get my affiliate payment that is owed to me.

I will be taking this to all forums i can and suggesting people contact paypal regarding this matter. I would suggest you do NOT wait until march since they will certainly not pay out then either. Why wait and work more weeks for those to scam you.

6. dkp

dkp Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    i used filefactory for more than 6 months (sep 2010 to may 2011) and they always paid me. when they changed file tier and rates i stopped using them.

my suggestion is to wait till march.

dkp, Feb 6, 2012 IP
  7. k0ib0tz

k0ib0tz Member

Best Answers:
    patience is a virtue...march is a couples of days more..we all need remember what happened before this..and the massive influx of files that are being transferred to them is not the normal rate that they are use to..

k0ib0tz, Feb 7, 2012 IP
  8. gunnm412

gunnm412 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    wait till march.
    i'm member of Filefactory since his beginning (2006-2007 ?!) and if they don't want to pay, then Filefactory gives notifications about why.
    they've refused 2 of my payments in 2009 coz of too many infringement files, and the money has been lost.
    So if they want to refuse payment, Filefactory tell you why.
    just stop to upload files on their servers & wait march.

gunnm412, Feb 8, 2012 IP
  9. want2makecash

want2makecash Peon

Best Answers:

Where is their notification, where is my email explaining the reason for non payment???

I have NEVER had an infringement file since i only upload those files i have a right to post.

Filefactory will stop you posting on their boards if you dare to mention you have not been paid.

I see threads with several webmasters saying the same thing about non payment and not being able to post on their boards.

They will not pay. I will strongly advice you to put a dispute with paypal asap.

Dont wait until may since you only have 31 days since you paid them to raise the dispute,they know this.

DO it today and get your premium fees back and to show a screenshot of funds they owe you to paypal.

Need to rid the filesharing world of such scammers.

Affiliates are still signing up and earning Filefactory.com money thinking that they will get paid out. They will not.

want2makecash, Feb 8, 2012 IP
  10. wahirua

wahirua Peon

Best Answers:
    Today I received 2 payments on my moneybookers account.

wahirua, Feb 8, 2012 IP
  11. dzbuy16

dzbuy16 Peon

Best Answers:
    they paid people on MB, paypal will be made on march !

when they deline a paypent you'll see it in the payment manager and you recieve email explaining the delince reason !

am using FF for like 2 year, i can't spit in the food, they paid me a lot and earned a lot of money with em ! the service was not perfect but ok, i stuck with em while other were enjoying filesonic and wupload ! now everything is gone theses same persons came to FF and started uploading... most of the uploader are not thankful now they say FS and wupload suck and let's try FF...

am pretty sure about something, on march before making payments FF will make a huge clean on their DB like banning lot of members especially thoses who don't have long history with em and those with low earning !

Forgot one thing, THEY'RE NOT SCAMMERS ! THEY ALWAYS PAID ME !

dzbuy16, Feb 10, 2012 IP
  12. frabato

frabato Member

Best Answers:
    after i had request for payout my account was deleted and my money vanished :rolleyes:

frabato, Feb 10, 2012 IP
  13. dkp

dkp Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    check out their new ppd rates its almost zero rates ;)

dkp, Feb 10, 2012 IP
  14. frabato

frabato Member

Best Answers:
    ya FF the best place for masochists :D

frabato, Feb 10, 2012 IP
  15. vicky123456

vicky123456 Peon

Best Answers:
    no need to add...

vicky123456, Mar 8, 2012 IP
  16. frabato

frabato Member

Best Answers:
    now they removed moneybookers from payout options

frabato, Mar 8, 2012 IP
  17. vicky123456

vicky123456 Peon

Best Answers:
    moneybookers dumped them... because of a huge ammount of complaints

vicky123456, Mar 8, 2012 IP
  18. FileFriend

FileFriend Peon

Best Answers:
    It has been some time since the beginning of March and my question is do they pay? Is the situation with PayPal resolved? Thanks!

FileFriend, Mar 27, 2012 IP
  19. KarenBrown

KarenBrown Active Member

Best Answers:
    i've got a pending payment since 23 Jan 2015, they stopped replying support tickets, beware.

KarenBrown, Mar 1, 2015 IP