1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Would this be useful? Alternate content source

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Regrouping-webmaster, Mar 1, 2015.

If there was a WordPress plugin that added twitter/ebay content (50-300 words) containing sensible densities of (specified) keywords, would you use it? Would you buy it?

Obviously the theoretical plugin would have to comply with all relevant terms of service, copy write law (cite sources, etc), and Google webmaster guidelines (seo "rules"). I'm really thinking it's value would be for low content posts like image/video posts and be primarily automated.

I'm seriously thinking about writing this. Would this be useful to you? What features/functionality would you want in it? Assuming I write this, do you want to be notified when I finish it?

Regrouping-webmaster, Mar 1, 2015 IP
  2. blogdum

blogdum Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I would like to test it as long as the plugin provides unique content.

blogdum, Mar 1, 2015 IP
  3. deepakrajput

deepakrajput Member

Best Answers:
    These SEO tools provides auto-generated content, that are not much effective. Manually written content is Best.

deepakrajput, Mar 3, 2015 IP
  4. patco

patco Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Would look good if it can REALLY write UNIQUE content.. Which won't happen for images.. For text it would be just like a normal rewriter or spinner.. What exactly is your idea? :)

patco, Mar 3, 2015 IP
  5. Regrouping-webmaster

Regrouping-webmaster Active Member

Best Answers:
    A utility that pulls text from a series of 3rd party sources, citing them intelligently, but "scrambled" so they look like unique content. EX. 20 (unrelated) tweets containing the keywords, 5 e-bay items (images + titles), random fluff. I'm a bit concerned that if EVERY tweet and sentence contained they keywords it would be a problem, but that's an easy thing to fix.

The are different levels to do this. From 1-3 keyword references and <50 words to nearly the entire content of the page. At a minimum I can get sensible keyword densities and pass unique content checks. I used to use a (spammy) tool (BANS) that used to rank successfully using 100% auto-generated content in a similar way.

Regrouping-webmaster, Mar 3, 2015 IP