1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Quickest way to work from home?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by sysdev0, Feb 20, 2015.

1. Curtis Dawson

Curtis Dawson Active Member

Best Answers:
    Unless you plan on freelancing and writing content, you should really assume that there is no "quick" way to make money. You might start seeing pennies quick, but don't assume you will be seeing $$$$ quick.

Curtis Dawson, Feb 26, 2015 IP
  2. mrdo

mrdo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Easiest way is investing in some trusted PTC site. It's not bad

mrdo, Feb 26, 2015 IP
  3. NetStar

NetStar Notable Member

Best Answers:
    It doesn't matter what others have done. You may fail at what they succeed at and you may succeed at what they already failed at. Success usually comes after a series of failures. Just because you found success quickly doesn't mean the road you took to get there was short.

You are looking at this the wrong way. If it's money you need quickly, you need to quickly start looking to work for someone who has a job for you and work for them. In your spare time you can pursue working independently.

NetStar, Mar 1, 2015 IP
    sarahk likes this.
  4. tastysites

tastysites Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, I would say the fastest way to get working online and generating income is freelance writing. Good and reliable content writers are always in demand, and once established, do well with rates. However, you can also promote other people's products fairly quickly if you have experience with buying traffic or have traffic of your own to monetize. The answer to the question depends very much on what you know how to do already, what you like to do and what you're willing to do to be self-employed.

tastysites, Mar 1, 2015 IP
  5. Ethan Alvin

Ethan Alvin Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    The most important lesson I've learnt is to be SERIOUS about making money from home.
    It requires a lot of effort and patience!

1. Offer your knowledge & services
    2. Sell your own stuff
    3. Buy low and sell high (arbitrage) - services or products
    4. Affiliate marketing
    5. Ad placements on an established authority blog that you develop and grow.

Ethan Alvin, Mar 1, 2015 IP
  6. businessbrother

businessbrother Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    The Best WaYyyyy? Use sometimes Your Brain.

businessbrother, Mar 9, 2015 IP
  7. Bob Raven

Bob Raven Member

Best Answers:
    If you want to achieve something, go slowly but surely

Bob Raven, Mar 9, 2015 IP
  8. ACandi

ACandi Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hello sysdev0,

Investing in a 'done for you' online marketing system is the quickest way.

By 'done for you' I mean the following:

1. A system that has a high converting sales funnel with four or five related products including a recurring income product and high ticket items.

2. The system need to include follow up of leads and customers using automated emails, telephone calls, webinars, technical support and social media support.

3. The system also need to include training in traffic generation including recommended proven paid ad sources.

An online marketing system with those characteristics in ANY niche market has a good chance of generating enough income to be profitable and to achieve financial goals.

Time frame to generate between $1,000 to $5,000 a month could be about three months. Your investment over that period could be about $1,000.

That projection is based on identifying the sales generated when some one opts in and passes through the sales funnel. Say for every 10 opt ins one new customer is made with a sales value averaging at $40. From there using commission value you could identify how many new customers you need to reach your financial goal.

The next step is identifying the combination of paid and free promotion to get the number of new customers to ensure that you generate profits.

If you had to create such a system from scratch, it would cost thousands and take about 3 to 6 months to develop. Paying a licence or partnership fee may be more cost efficient than working from scratch.

LB

ACandi, Mar 9, 2015 IP
  9. Franklin Hatchett

Franklin Hatchett Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    At the start of 2013 I started a niche website based on something I enjoy, It started to make money in April and by the end of March 2014 it made me just over 6 figures. I made most of the money from affiliates but trust me it was hard work... 16-18 hour days in front of the computer working hard. I also had my fingers in the Bitcoin goldrush but that can lead to losing all your money :rolleyes:

Franklin Hatchett, Mar 9, 2015 IP
  10. nard

nard Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Freelancing from home is one sure way to earn money, but only if you have enough skills to sell. If you’re good with writing content then you can be a content writer or article writer (whatever you want to call it), if you are good with graphics and can do social media management well then many companies and business owners are looking for that kind of skills. It’s better if you know both so you can get more opportunity. Oh, Virtual Assistance is in too and many are willing to pay for this kind of job.

nard, Mar 9, 2015 IP
  11. WorldService

WorldService Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    you can create one website sell product.;)

WorldService, Mar 9, 2015 IP
  12. ahad

ahad Member

Best Answers:
    From 2008, i learned Wordpress, Joomla and other web site development tools, but still i could not reach to my required income, sometime need luck to favor you!

<script async src="//pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js"></script>
    <!-- 320x100 -->
    <ins class="adsbygoogle"
         style="display:inline-block;width:320px;height:100px"
         data-ad-client="ca-pub-8444748474775958"
         data-ad-slot="7922141580"></ins>
    <script>
    (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
    </script>
    HTML:

ahad, Mar 10, 2015 IP
  13. SandraGenJobs

SandraGenJobs Member

Best Answers:
    I started on Elance about a year ago. I am a self thought graphic designer so I very confused and a bit scared at the beginning.
    If you want to earn some money you can check out Elance, oDesk and similar job platforms but keep in mind that nothing happens overnight and it's gonna take some time to adjust. If you're persistent enough, you'll most certainly find jobs and clients.

SandraGenJobs, Mar 10, 2015 IP
  14. hotnoob

hotnoob Member

Best Answers:
    On the note of prostitution, Caming can make a pretty penny, for both men and women :p

hotnoob, Mar 11, 2015 IP
  15. etc

etc Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I postloop can be an option. Its quick depending on the volume of work you can do in a day. 15$ a day is doable. Elance is the best place to look for work at home jobs if you only just have the skills.

You can for now train yourself a skill, maybe lynda.com can help

etc, Mar 11, 2015 IP
  16. Israel Gaudette

Israel Gaudette Member

Best Answers:
    I agree for affiliate marketing.. this is the best way to earn on internet.. no customer support.. just find a good niche and wait money :)

PS: This is not for everybody.. you need to be a genius and find a unique ideas if you want earn GOOD money. It's easy to earn 50$/month.. earn 5000$ it's not the same games :)

Israel Gaudette, Apr 10, 2015 IP
  17. InFlames20

InFlames20 Member

Best Answers:
    Like everyone else said, freelancing is the way to go. When you make some money there and build a good profile, then start working on some other, more "passive income" orientated methods, like affiliate marketing.

InFlames20, Apr 13, 2015 IP