1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Show me a business model that i invest $5k then earn $5k and more fast

Discussion in 'General Business' started by fxlock, Feb 28, 2015.

is there any Online business model that i invest for example $5000 and earn money fast $5000 and more ? .. i want to reinvest profit to earn more money.

i want to make a website and invest some money on it and make money fast but i dont know which business model is the most profitable one these days ?

suggest me a successful business model you or your friends tried and it works

fxlock, Feb 28, 2015 IP
  2. fxlock

fxlock Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    any suggestions anyone ?

fxlock, Mar 1, 2015 IP
  3. robby1995

robby1995 Member

Best Answers:
    if it was that easy everyone would do it. But i do recommend flippa.com you can pay $5000 for a website and bake the money back with 14-24 months. but you need to know what your doing and not get caught in a scam or buy a site that will die once the seller hands it over because you had no experience running a website.

Your better off buying an established site then starting one from scratch because its harder than you think to start and get it making good money.

Goodluck

robby1995, Mar 1, 2015 IP
  4. angelica c

angelica c Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    True.

Also, "it's easy when you know how".
    Education is usually the way to go when you want a good salary work. Within the IT industry, it's not a difference.
    People usually not become rich because they can build a website, buy a domain or similar.

It's the idea that is the key.
    With a bright idea, then building the web site can be a part of solving the idea!
    So... if you want a brilliant idea, build the web site, but never forget, it's the idea, not the site, that will bring the Big Bucks!

Also, if you manage to find the unique idea...
    There is only one thing more stupid than to ask for a unique idea on a public forum like this: That's to share the unique idea!
    So... the treasure is out there! Your task is to find it! You do the search, the research!
    The forum (this or other) can help you along the way, but you do all the work, you do all the thinking!

angelica c, Mar 1, 2015 IP
  5. King-Servers

King-Servers Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    There are many online businesses in which you can invest but you are not going to get returns just by investing, you have to work on it and there is no guarantee when will the money recovered.

King-Servers, Mar 1, 2015 IP
  6. dcristo

dcristo Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    If someone knew of a successful business model, why would they share it with others and create more competition for themselves? Use some common sense.

dcristo, Mar 1, 2015 IP
  7. fxlock

fxlock Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    i can also do partnership if someone really have online successful business model so tell me here or by pm.. also some people know how successful online business models works and make money so they can share it .

fxlock, Mar 1, 2015 IP
  8. NetStar

NetStar Notable Member

Best Answers:
    No one can tell you how to take a dollar and turn it in to two.

NetStar, Mar 1, 2015 IP
  9. TheDataPlanet.com

TheDataPlanet.com Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I hired two developers to develop Convert Hub. I spent about $300 for the Windows program and another $500 for the website. That was in 2009 and a total of about $800. It's been making sales ever since.

It used to reach and go beyond the 30 sales per month mark, at $28.95 per license, when I was motivated to build links and write articles about it. It got viral and quite some sites and blogs were featuring this tool.

Now? Just 1 or 2 sales per month. I guess everything eventually dies out. It's a changing world. Nonetheless, it's pretty cool to have turned $800 in 20 times or more. You still got to work for that of course. Money itself doesn't multiply.

TheDataPlanet.com, Mar 1, 2015 IP
  10. fionix

fionix Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You will need to do some work, hard work actually to get a business making $5000 / month. If you think you can through 5k somewhere and after 24 hours pick up 10k you are at the wrong forum. Work, work and work. The 5K will help you to get started with a good online business but now more than that.

fionix, Mar 2, 2015 IP
  11. Bout Warrior

Bout Warrior Member

Best Answers:
    To flip any amount of money you have to know your business. What are you good at? What drives you? These questions can lead you to a business that you're good at. If you're good at something you can avoid many pitfalls and scams because you'll know the how to spot them. PM me for ideas.

Bout Warrior, Mar 2, 2015 IP
  12. fxlock

fxlock Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    i already lost 10000$ on a mobile news website before as i didnt know how to invest money and i dont want to lose more that is why write here to find solution

i am looking for a solution how top blogs and websites earn money ? i mean how the split budget between , pay for marketing, writers, advertising and other costs ?

fxlock, Mar 2, 2015 IP
  13. Curtis Dawson

Curtis Dawson Active Member

Best Answers:
    I would suggest picking a niche and learning it and monetizing it before investing. The best type of investment is outsourcing a business model that is working. You don't want to invest into something blindly and hope for results. You're better off using that 5k to play the lottery.

Curtis Dawson, Mar 2, 2015 IP
  14. Carl0251

Carl0251 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Solo ads my friend. Build a big list or resell. You have enough money to do this well. I'm happy to give people a huge list of private Facebook groups for buying and selling. Just drop me a PM

Carl0251, Mar 5, 2015 IP
  15. ACandi

ACandi Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi fxlock,
    I got into a JV partnership in July 2014, that includes high ticket back end products.

I got an optimized sales funnel with about five related products including a recurring income product'

The partnership marketing system includes traffic training, ad sources, follow up systems using emails and phone calls, tech support, a private FB community, weekly webinars and more.

Using this system, 30 new customers a month would generate $2,000 to $3,000. As months go by, recurring income accrues so earning potential in the medium to long term could be $10,000 a month, $50,000 a month to $100,000 a month.

LB.

ACandi, Mar 15, 2015 IP
  16. Mo' Money

Mo' Money Active Member

Best Answers:
    the tricky part about business is! when we started, 99% chances are fail! :) but here my suggestion, if you want to be a businessman ;)
    choose business that you already knows! it works for me :)
    start with small! if it works! increase the budget! and make it big!
    in the end! business is all about test and trials! no body know 100% that his business will make huge succes!
    but if you doing business that you already knows! it will be more eficient and effective! so even if you loss, it will not much!

Mo' Money, Mar 18, 2015 IP
  17. nard

nard Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If you are looking for a site that would offer 100% profit for your investment then I don’t think you’ll find a legitimate one. Many of those get-rich-easy sites are just scam and they will just run off with your money. To tell you honestly no sane business will offer $5000 profit for $5000 investment. I think you should just invest your money into a mutual fund or other legal investment. The return is lower but more dependable. Forex is good too but only if you know the game of trading for profit.

nard, Mar 18, 2015 IP