1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Link Building Software & Monitoring

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by djackway, Mar 1, 2015.

Hi Guys!

I am new to SEO and want to started getting my website ranked in Google but am not sure the best software's to actually automate the back linking process and then be able to monitor the links. How can I find good quality high PR websites to link to in the website design niche.

Any help in what software's you guys use and recommend, websites to link off and anything that would help me get a better ranking would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers

djackway, Mar 1, 2015 IP
  2. clansmanpro

clansmanpro Peon

Best Answers:
    GSA SER or SeNuke.. I have gsa because it is cheaper but I think SeNuke is better..

clansmanpro, Mar 9, 2015 IP
  3. Mattingley

Mattingley Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    If your new to SEO then you don't want to be using automation software, you won't understand what the software is doing. Start reading up about search engines, basic on-page SEO and basic link building techniques, there is no point in buying software until you understand what it does and how it works, you can't just open up senuke and start a campaign and expect your website to rank.

If you want some help getting started with seo i'd be happy to link you to some good introduction articles, just send me a private message. Dont bother if you just want to know about automated link building

Mattingley, Mar 11, 2015 IP
  4. JoeLumbergh

JoeLumbergh Member

Best Answers:
    If you are new to SEO, there is a lot to learn, before you can safely use automatization tools.

To improve your ranking I suggest you ..:
    • make sure your on-page SEO is on point (google "onpage SEO" there are lots of great guides)
    • make sure you have all the social profiles for your site and that they link to your site (!)
    • Create a web2.0 site that links to your site (blogger, blog, weebly, wix, wordpress, ANY web2.0)
    • google analytics, use it!
    • google webmaster tools, use it! submit sitemap
    • now install GSA SER (5 day free trial) (SENuke also has a free trial, but I suppose the full version would be too expensive for your needs)
    • Play with the tool, watch video tutorials, make a test run, check the links it created, etc.
    • build backlinks to your web2.0, NOT to your main site!
    • track your rankings (serplab.co.uk is free, you can see impressions and clicks in google webmaster tools)
    • to analyze your competitors links, use majesticSEO, Moz or ahref

JoeLumbergh, Mar 17, 2015 IP
  5. lokomotifbag

lokomotifbag Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    thanks for the tips...

you can also consider adopt this funnel technique

https://forums.digitalpoint.com/threads/high-pr-link-do-follow-link-for-your-link-development.2749486/

lokomotifbag, Mar 21, 2015 IP