1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How do you earn at least $50 dollars a day?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by azulita, Aug 10, 2013.

1. Jake The Competition Man

Jake The Competition Man Active Member

Best Answers:
    you can easily get $50 daily if you spend a lot in advertising. But is it really what you want? now, you want to earn. The real question is: can I earn $50 with a small investment? You can do it if you have a lot of traffic. So probably we should begin talking about how to get traffic and then how to convert traffic in money. As you see is all connected in a step by step procedure.

2. red33

red33 Member

Best Answers:
    Youtube marketing with affiliate offers or CPA offers. Will take multiple videos but it can and is being done all day long. There is a million ways to make that you have to focus on one realistic method at a time and then scale it up. Focus on something that CAN be scaled up.

red33, Sep 6, 2013 IP
    VukasinI likes this.
  3. amiluvu

amiluvu Active Member

Best Answers:
    The simplest advide i can give you is. Write 3 articles per day targeting a 100-200 searches per month keyword each.

If you are willing to invest in a keyword tool i can Recommend Long Tail Pro, then follow the instructions and create a site around a specific niche, in one year you should be able to see around $50 per from adsense.

If you can capture some emails and sent out Affiliate offers then you might earn more.

It is not too difficulty, but with limited knowlegde and experience this is a simple and solid way to do it.

Ofc there are many faster ways to make it happen. You could offer a service on Fiverr.com and you have to make 12-13 sales per day.

amiluvu, Sep 21, 2013 IP
  4. Irfad Imtiaz

Irfad Imtiaz Member

Best Answers:
    I can make you earn more than 300 USD a day. Please contact me over skype at securetechs.
    No matter site is new or old. I will directly work on increasing your CPC and RPM. 300 USD / day from first day is guaranteed. No Policy of Adsense would be vioalted.

Irfad Imtiaz, Sep 21, 2013 IP
  5. TrafficTOM

TrafficTOM Active Member

Best Answers:
    First, I had like you to answer some questions!
    1. What you like to promote?
    2. Do you have any special interested niche to promote?
    3. If you do have,
    a) Can you invest money for promotion? b) If not, can you do, manually?
    4. Do you have skill, in something? e.g. SEO, Video Marketing, Site Building, etc.
    5. Do you try for quality or for quantity? e.g. Your affiliate product pays you $100 Or $10 ( in CPL format $1 - $1.50 ).
    If you like, Let me hear your thoughts.

TrafficTOM, Sep 21, 2013 IP
  6. petr_ind

petr_ind Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    I know ways to get 300$ a month.
    It is simple, you do something that make you earn 3$ a month but with little job, and replicate it as much as possible.
    It related with Youtube Adsense for Video
    We can discuss it

petr_ind, Sep 22, 2013 IP
  7. raghavaniyer

raghavaniyer Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You don't have go online to make money. There must be product/service needed - in your locality.Try to discover such needs. select ones that you can satisfy. Use the internet to augment your skill/delivery model. By this way, you can easily make money and feel good also

raghavaniyer, Feb 8, 2015 IP
  8. nationhealth

nationhealth Active Member

Best Answers:
    Better to start from the stretch. Don't target the money, target the audience, choose the best method, utilise ur expertise. After all these maths u will get clear idea and find the right path for your goals.

nationhealth, Mar 1, 2015 IP