1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling PutToSleep.com - Fight video website

Discussion in 'Sites' started by dreamsite, Feb 19, 2015.

I've been involved in a couple of sites, and (unfortunately) I have to sell PutToSleep.com due to the fact that I have to focus on an upcoming project. The project requires a lot of attention and thus I can not maintain PutToSleep.com, so I decided to sell it.

Monetization will occur by placing advertisements on the site itself, as well as deals which can be made with sponsors. Once the Social Media accounts start to grow, it will become very easy to generate revenue.

The site comes with a Facebook, Instagram and Twitter account. On these social media accounts you can post short X/XX second knockout videos in order to attract many users to your site.

It takes very little time to run the site, other than posting fight videos every once in a while on both the site as well as on the social media accounts. Of course, many users will submit their fight videos through the submit page, so that reduces the workload you have.

There is no actual challenge in running the site. If one frequently posts fight videos on both the site as well as on the social media accounts, I guarantee you there's going to be many visitors. Humans love to see fights and knock out videos, that's why I made the site in the first place.

What I am selling today is a fight-video website which has gotten about 750 views over 2015 without doing anything related to SEO at all. At the moment, about 5 to 25 people visit the site daily even though I haven't updated it in weeks. This site has a whole lot of potential and can rake you $$$$/mo. once you get things going. If I would have SOME spare time, I wouldn't sell it, but unfortunately I do not.

As for the functions:
    • Submit Videos; Upload/Send your videos to PutToSleep. You can feature Unique videos. Totally anonymous, no registration required to submit videos.
    • Disqus comment system; Place your comments on videos with your universal Disqus account. Very easy to use and commenting is done a whole lot faster instead of having to create a special account for the site.
    • Different categories; love to see bitches fight? Having a totally female-only category for that is quite attracting to users who would like to watch fights which are in a specific genre.
    • Eye Appealing; Easy to navigate, nice text font and clear video thumbnails. The thumbnails are generated automatically, you don't need to do anything but approve links.
    • SSL; HTTPS is available to make users feel somewhat safe. They trust the site.

dreamsite, Feb 19, 2015 IP
  2. ask2talk

ask2talk Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 8
    As Buyer:
    57.1% - 2
    is it on wordpress ?

ask2talk, Feb 28, 2015 IP