1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Can I link four companies to one PayPal account?

Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by Apipik, Jan 31, 2015.

I have got 4 different companies and each company with its own name and bank account. Can I link all four bank accounts to my PayPal (premier account)?

Why do I want to do so?
    I'm selling eletronics on eBay and I want to optimize my costs and revenues with different companies.

So I have got one eBay account, one PayPal and 4 companies. Can I link them together?

Apipik, Jan 31, 2015 IP
  2. Apipik

Apipik Active Member

Best Answers:
    Anyone? I read that it is possible to link 8 bank accounts to one PayPal account, but can these bank accounts all be from different source (company)?

Apipik, Feb 1, 2015 IP
  3. GORF

GORF Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yes you can.

You add , , etc.

With the bank accounts, you need to have access to them to verify them with PP. You enter the account and routing numbers and PP will make 2 small deposits into the account. You report back to PP what these amounts were and then the 2 are linked.

GORF, Feb 1, 2015 IP
  4. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Talk to your accountant first, they may have legal and auditing issues with you running your business that way.

sarahk, Feb 1, 2015 IP
    xenoo likes this.
  5. xenoo

xenoo Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well basically there's a few different ways of doing this!

1. You can run all the companies under one business name such as "IPM Limited" which would include all of your sub companies but all the companies are different.

2. You can create Child Accounts on Paypal and run it that way.

3. If they all have a different bank account then you can create a different Paypal for each of them and do it that way. - Best way too do it in my preference.

xenoo, Feb 1, 2015 IP
    sarahk likes this.
  6. fionix

fionix Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for sharing point 2. I thought you had either to let everything go through 1 name or somehow create several PP accounts.

fionix, Feb 2, 2015 IP
  7. Apipik

Apipik Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thank you for your messages.
    2. Can I link different bank account to each Child account? Or the money from Child account goes automatically to Parent account?

3. I only have one eBay account with very good rating. eBay only allows to add one PayPal to one eBay account. That why I need to add all companies to one PayPal account.

Apipik, Feb 3, 2015 IP
  8. sufia

sufia Active Member

Best Answers:
    you can do that. UK2GRUP Doing 10+ company with one paypal.we also doing 10 company with 1 paypal.If need help PM me I will help.

sufia, Feb 28, 2015 IP
  9. creditcardguy

creditcardguy Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes, you can, though won't that make accounting/record keeping more complicated? Unless it's the same company under different DBAs, I guess.

creditcardguy, Mar 13, 2015 IP
  10. nard

nard Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    In PayPal there is an option where we can add another email address which means we can receive payment from them. So you can add the email address of your other companies to your primary PayPal account. Yes, you can link your banks accounts to your Premier PayPal account, just go to your profile and then add bank account. You can withdraw funds from any of that bank accounts as long as they are verified by PayPal.

nard, Mar 18, 2015 IP
  11. HMB Shiraz

HMB Shiraz Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, you can do this. But IPN will only work for your main paypal email address.

So if you have and , you won't get IPN notifications for .

HMB Shiraz, Apr 6, 2015 IP
  12. SNG66

SNG66 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    If you are running multiple businesses and have different bank accounts/credit card, it might be wiser to run them on different PayPal accounts. If PayPal decide to freeze your account, then all of your businesses will be frozen.

SNG66, Apr 9, 2015 IP
    usasportstraining likes this.