1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Best Advertising Companies For UK/US Visitors?

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by mrfootballnews, Feb 26, 2015.

Hi, I'm planning to open up a site in a few months, I used to run a football site but decided to change the niche to a site similar to theladbible, Unilad ect.. I had a poor audience for my football site and I'm preparing to mainly target people from the UK.

I'm determined to make a success of this site and I like to plan ahead, so my question today is what are the best Advertising companies for UK/US visitors?

I'm planning to use ContentClick as I've heard they're good, please live some feedback if you've used them.

I'm unable to use Adsense, if the site was to be a massive success I'd try to aim to be with Tribal Fusion as am I correct in saying that they're one of the best Adsense alternatives? The downside with their network is 500k monthly visitors, which would take years if I'm ever to achieve that. Please leave any suggestions you may have, all feedback is welcome!

mrfootballnews, Feb 26, 2015 IP
  2. blacktiger786

blacktiger786 Active Member

Best Answers:
    if you want to try CPV traffic then check it adscpm.net

blacktiger786, Feb 27, 2015 IP
  3. nikipink

nikipink Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Advertising companies?!
    you want advertise your website? or you want monetize your website?

nikipink, Feb 27, 2015 IP
  4. aassociatehit

aassociatehit Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Answer for this question is not as simple as your question, which network is good for your advertising needs it depends on lot of factor and most importantly it depends on your own advertising experience, if you do not have any advertising experience then you will only spent money and will not get any return, because to get converting traffic from any ad network you need to first know yourself how to advertise effectively and if you know that then you can work with most well established network and get good traffic.

First thing is you should short out network with their type of traffic like display banner category and then pop, contextual, PPC, CPA, PPI etc and then decide which method of advertising you want to start first.

I do not think someone just telling you few ad network name is really going to help you, because when it comes to advertising no network deliver perfect traffic it your own experience which can make it profitable.

aassociatehit, Feb 28, 2015 IP