1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Adcense disaproved.... Help to resolve that issues

Discussion in 'Guidelines / Compliance' started by Hacker learn, Feb 27, 2015.

i apply AdSense and they approve first review but they reject second review and disaproved.next i apply you tube AdSense and they approve and now i have a new hosted AdSense account after i add my site : www.besttropicalfishtanks.com to hosted account but it's denied can you help me to resolve that issues and can you guide to my AdSense account aproval.

last reserved email :

Hello,

Thank you for your interest in expanding your Google AdSense account to implement ad code on your own website. Unfortunately, after reviewing your application, we're unable to approve this application for the time being. Your existing AdSense account that allows you to show ads on partner sites is not affected by this disapproval.

We did not approve your application for the reasons listed below.

Issues:

- Site does not comply with Google policies

---------------------

Further detail:

Site does not comply with Google policies: We&apos;re unable to approve your AdSense application at this time because we feel that your site does not comply with Google AdSense policies or webmaster quality guidelines. It&apos;s our goal to provide our advertisers sites that offer rich and meaningful content, receive organic traffic, and allow us to serve well-targeted ads to users. We believe that currently your site does not fulfill this criteria. <br /><br />For more details, please read the webmaster quality guidelines

Hacker learn, Feb 27, 2015 IP
  2. Agent000

Agent000 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    The site is junk; uses illegally stolen images from others sites; and is poorly written, making it painful to read (the grammar is really bad). There is no help, you not going to get Adsense.
    This:
    is Google's polite way of telling you the site sucks as no searcher would be happy with the content if they got your site in their search results.

Agent000, Feb 27, 2015 IP
  3. Hacker learn

Hacker learn Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    opz thanks to reply but that site have 10 20 organic search result and low bounce rate

4. Agent000

Agent000 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    So? Your use of the English language and grammar on the sucks.

Agent000, Feb 27, 2015 IP
    pmf123 likes this.
  5. Hacker learn

Hacker learn Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    k thanks friend i will try to correct it ... thanks for your help.if i try to point form is it enough??

6. Hacker learn

Hacker learn Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    it's easy brother apply within your gmail
    search Google and you tube there are many article's......

Hacker learn, Feb 28, 2015 IP