1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Plugin update for Wordpress website

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by sharifalam72, Feb 25, 2015.

I have made a content based website where I used different free plugin for my site www.disa4dev.org. I want to know that if any plugin goes update through updating the installed plugin, then what happen? Is the website design would change for this updating? Have any risk for updating the plugin??

sharifalam72, Feb 25, 2015 IP
  2. PDD

PDD Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Check the version compatibility of the plugin upgrade for your version of wordpress and check what the changes are. Usually it will be backend stuff so your design should be fine.

PDD, Feb 26, 2015 IP
  3. thewriteone2345

thewriteone2345 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Check the changes with the update. You could pretty much analyze from there if anything drastic would happen to your site.

thewriteone2345, Feb 26, 2015 IP
  4. sharifalam72

sharifalam72 Member

Best Answers:
    thanks

sharifalam72, Feb 27, 2015 IP
  5. xendurinan

xendurinan Banned

Best Answers:
    Why don't you backup your website by using this plugin "WordPress Backup to Dropbox". I hope it will solve your problem. Normally if the plugins are compatible with version, then the website design wouldn't be change.

xendurinan, Mar 15, 2015 IP