1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

2 Methods to Start Making Money Quickly

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Curtis Dawson, Feb 26, 2015.

I’m new to the forums but I've seen a lot of posts from users asking how they can start earning money online fast. While these methods won't necessarily make you rich, they are legit and can get you earning some cash.

Method #1 – Bubblews.com

Bubblews.com is a social community that will allow you to post content on subjects of your choice. You can also follow people and read what they are writing. It’s basically like a Facebook but you get paid to post and as far as I remember you get close to .01c for each view, like, comment, etc. that you get from your posts. Last I checked the payout was 50$ which can be achieved in roughly 2 weeks if you post often. Just make you follow their rules and read them before posting because you have a certain amount of characters that are required for each post. They are also very strict on their rules and can ban your account or refuse not to pay you if you don’t follow them.

Method #2 – Webanswers.com

Webanswers.com is a question / answer site that you can join to ask questions and post answers for people. The catch here is that you can add your Google Adsense account to the website and you will get impressions on different questions and answers you have posted. The more you post the more impressions you get and the more clicks you will get. I personally received my first check through Google Adsense doing this, but that was roughly a year ago. Webanswers also has an option to choose a “best answer” for a question. You want to provide accurate answers that are more than a few sentences long. You can also refer people here and get impressions when they post questions and answers. You won’t make millions doing this but overtime you could earn up to 50-100$ a month depending on how lucky you get with clicks.

Curtis Dawson, Feb 26, 2015 IP
  2. angelica c

angelica c Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    For me, it seems like an awful lot of work for a few pennies... I get the impression, you need to be REALLY desperate to use these services... and if you that desperate, then there are other things to do, that will get the same money for less work!

Well! There is people for everything, that's true!!

angelica c, Feb 26, 2015 IP
  3. Curtis Dawson

Curtis Dawson Active Member

Best Answers:
    Angelica, that is the attitude of the people that fail in this business.

Curtis Dawson, Feb 26, 2015 IP
  4. MyPcGadget.com

MyPcGadget.com Active Member

Best Answers:
    agree

MyPcGadget.com, Feb 26, 2015 IP
  5. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    It all depends on your perspective. There are some geographies/economies/individual situations in which earning $5 per day is a wonderful income. There are also situations in which anything less than earning $3,000 per week is not enough to pay all of the bills. @Curtis Dawson has posted some potentially valuable information for those folks on DP who fall on the lower end of the economic range I just listed. @angelica c obviously fits in quite a bit higher on the scale and may not have yet realized the diverse membership on this forum.

My point is that there is merit to both positions regarding the earnings potential from the suggestions. Some people will find this information helpful and possibly a life-changer. Others, like @angelica c would fail in their efforts to start an online business if they chased after opportunities with such relatively low earnings potential.

jrbiz, Feb 26, 2015 IP
  6. angelica c

angelica c Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Oups!!
    I truly believe we live in a different world -- in a variety of aspects!
    Maybe I don't see the opportunities...?? It could be!?

Maybe I don't see the long term business in handing out money to people posting at a forum...? It could be!

I know, I don't have all the answers. There are many things as I don't know about. Enlighten me!!

angelica c, Feb 27, 2015 IP
    jrbiz likes this.
  7. Curtis Dawson

Curtis Dawson Active Member

Best Answers:
    Also, these methods aren't a long term thing. You only need to put maybe an hour a day at bubblews to reach the 50$ payout every 2-3 weeks. For me, it helped because when I got my payout, that is when I finally started buying domains and got hosting because I couldn't even afford that. A lot of people here don't want to invest starting out so these methods work great to getting some starting cash for internet marketing. As for Webanswers, if you post 20-30 answers a day that is enough to start seeing impressions and once you have been with them for a while you will start seeing clicks just about everyday.

Curtis Dawson, Feb 27, 2015 IP
  8. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    As I said, I think that your original comments had merit -- for you and your specific situation. I was just pointing out that there are many, many different situations represented on DP and one of the things that I like best about this forum is that we are all exposed to a wide variety of opinions, needs, and culture. I am happy that you are keeping an open mind on this issue. "One person's trash is another person's treasure." :)

jrbiz, Feb 27, 2015 IP
  9. angelica c

angelica c Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    All right!!
    I'm learning, I'm learning!!
    Yes, this is an interesting forum, indeed!!

angelica c, Feb 27, 2015 IP
  10. Bout Warrior

Bout Warrior Member

Best Answers:
    we all are learning angelica :)

Bout Warrior, Mar 2, 2015 IP