1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

iTunes Affiliate Program Approval

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by icey7, Jan 1, 2015.

Hello

I am looking to join the iTunes affiliate program and don't want to get application rejected.

Can you use "IOS" in a domain name, or would that lead to application being rejected ?

Can you display IOS Apps/Game descriptions and screenshots within your website ?

Thank you

icey7, Jan 1, 2015 IP
  2. ArgieAff

ArgieAff Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Why would an application be rejected?
    An application will be rejected if you:

• Fail to provide a website or blog URL on your application. We do not currently accept social profiles for applications.
    • Provide a URL to a website that is still under construction.
    • Are an app developer and fail to provide a link to your app on the App Store or to your company’s website.
    If your application is declined, you can reapply to the program once you have an appropriate URL.

Reasons for a rejected application may include, but are not limited to, a website or content that:

• Infringes Apple or third-party trademark rights.
    • Contains sexually explicit material.
    • Contains hate, violence or offensive content.
    • Promotes discrimination.
    • Promotes illegal activities or otherwise violates any applicable laws.
    • Appropriates text or images from Apple’s websites or stores.
    • Fails to clearly state an online privacy policy to visitors.
    • Uses misleading or fraudulent means to prompt clicks.
    • Includes an Apple trademark in your domain name.
    • Includes other inappropriate elements. What is deemed inappropriate is at Apple’s sole discretion.

ArgieAff, Jan 3, 2015 IP
  3. itechdigital

itechdigital Peon

Best Answers:
    I had ITunes affiliate program and i already put my banner into my webiste . BUT.....no sales so far.
    and be honestly, a lot of people download app , music, book via their mac or phone, i mean that ITunes application has already been installed, so it's difficult to get people download from your affiliate link or banner...this is what i felt.

itechdigital, Feb 26, 2015 IP