1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

how to add chitika in wordpress?

Discussion in 'Chitika' started by Achiever, Feb 26, 2015.

Hello

I am searching the freelancers for adding a chitika in wordpress. i have the code so please help me to shoot the problem.

Achiever, Feb 26, 2015 IP
  2. Nigel Lew

Nigel Lew Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Do not work for this dude. You will not get paid. He regularly gets people to do stuff and then vanishes. In fact, he is one of the guys that simply doesnt give a shit. He will continue to do so here until he gets banned.

You folks have been warned.

Nigel

Nigel Lew, Feb 26, 2015 IP
  3. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    This is a discussion thread not a Buy/Sell/Trade thread. He's wanting information so he can do it himself.

sarahk, Feb 26, 2015 IP
  4. Nigel Lew

Nigel Lew Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I think he wanted a freelancer to do it for him but I could be mistaken. Its his modus operandi to post in sections like this not BST it seems. I responded to something else recently. Verbatim, he said the same things when I was done, locked me out of WP and vanished. He started to ring a bell so I poked around my chat history and found another unpaid invoice from him going back to August of last year. It never ends apparently.

N.

Nigel Lew, Feb 26, 2015 IP