1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Does anyone make over $10000 per month with clickbank?

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by g36, Jun 20, 2011.

1. www_HypeFree_com

www_HypeFree_com Active Member

Best Answers:
    Most people I work with gladly share secrets but in form of a ebook, home study course or paid mentoring. It's possible they might want to do that and not for free, I'm sure most people like to get paid for what they spend money and time trying to figure out, it's understandable.

www_HypeFree_com, Sep 17, 2014 IP
  2. winoull

winoull Member

Best Answers:
    Yes his is a moroccain man her name is SImolife
    for more Iformation visite simolife.com

winoull, Sep 23, 2014 IP
  3. Hijynx427

Hijynx427 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I would love a little more information about this method - it seems impossible to run a PPC campaign for free, hence the PPC ("pay" per click)

Hijynx427, Sep 24, 2014 IP
  4. evelinawilliams007

evelinawilliams007 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Used to - Clickbank is going downhill for many people.... gotta run but I'll make a thread soon of why clickbank is not making that much cash anymore and it's also going down for the big fish ..

evelinawilliams007, Sep 25, 2014 IP
  5. sirjorgeofculver

sirjorgeofculver Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    No. I don't think anyone is truly making that money. I have yet to see a real "URL" or any proof. When you get close to someone that has an honest answer about this, they immediately want to sell you a book or a product, in the end it's not worth it. No one wants to really tell you the "secret" because they are making money off selling you the ebook or information.

sirjorgeofculver, Oct 27, 2014 IP
  6. AlexNeo

AlexNeo Active Member

Best Answers:
    Make an Ebook with title "How I make over $10000 per month with Clickbank". Everyone will buy and you really make over $10000.

AlexNeo, Nov 22, 2014 IP
  7. vgopalsujith

vgopalsujith Active Member

Best Answers:
    10k .....OMG...I kept it for a month and never made a single penny...So removed them and placed an ad there.

vgopalsujith, Nov 22, 2014 IP
  8. stallion6827

stallion6827 Peon

Best Answers:
    hello ive seen your qoute on this thread do you still make money as a newbie if so how and is it somthing your teaching

stallion6827, Feb 11, 2015 IP
  9. domainiac

domainiac Active Member

Best Answers:
    Many, Many, Many, Many People do. That's only a little over $300/day. If you count vendors, I know people who have made $100,000's in a month.

Here's a screen shot of one of my affiliate accounts from a couple of weeks ago. I had some hosting issues at the end of the year/beginning of the year so there is one week that is a little wonky.

[​IMG]

This is with PPC and some SEO. No emailing, solo ads or anything else. Ad spend was around $250-$300/day

domainiac, Feb 12, 2015 IP
  10. Irfan Shahid

Irfan Shahid Member

Best Answers:
    wow very nice

Irfan Shahid, Feb 17, 2015 IP
  11. nationhealth

nationhealth Active Member

Best Answers:
    clickbank is bit tricky - its not like you can find ads as per your niche or sites compare to adsense, you have to find out the batter advertiser for your niche. Sometime you may lose your traffic earning on some worst advertiser. They should have some automated system which grabs the traffic states and pass us the ads / products related to those analysis.

nationhealth, Feb 23, 2015 IP
  12. rahadhasan

rahadhasan Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hay Every one, Can any one Share How to work on Clickbank i am New Please...??

rahadhasan, Feb 26, 2015 IP
  13. itechdigital

itechdigital Peon

Best Answers:
    Hopefully i can reach $100 per month at this stage as i m new for CB.
    Can anyone give me some tips for how to promote CB product because i just promote one promote yesterday and i post it via Facebook and my website also and i purchased facebook ad boots up as well ( Gonna run for 7 days), and it's "795 person reached only and 81 like and only 30 hoplink" (First day for now) has been click and no sales at all.
    How long do you guys roughly hit your first sales and how ?
    thanks a lot
    cheers

itechdigital, Feb 26, 2015 IP
  14. Angela West

Angela West Member

Best Answers:
    Last year before I got into product creation I made over 10K one month as an affiliate.I ran very high converting websites and did ppc and facebook ads with laser targeting to get there

Angela West, Mar 20, 2015 IP
  15. toreate

toreate Member

Best Answers:
    I make over 10k USD/month, but not with CB. Anyway, those who do make over 10k USD/month, do you do email marketing or you're setting up "bridge" landing pages and drive PPC traffic there? (I imagine only Bing would work, because AdWords/FB would ban you instantly).

Also, if anyone would be willing to share with me how you're achieving these results (via PM), I'll teach you my method/business as well. I currently make between 380-450 USD/day (and no, I'm not a guru, I don't sell courses - I hate those f*****s - and my business is pure white-hat and long-term).

toreate, Mar 20, 2015 IP
  16. Nathan O.

Nathan O. Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    If you are just starting out, I would suggest making youtube review videos and adding your cloaked affiliate link or website. You don't have to spend a dime doing this, and it works pretty well. I haven't made a ton of money yet, but I do this myself and have generated some sales. So I can say that this method can work; the more videos you have up, the better. Good Luck ;)

Nathan O., Mar 25, 2015 IP
  17. planck

planck Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I have been promoting clickbank products for over a year, yet, i have not made a single sale.

I guess i still have a lot of learning to do.

planck, Mar 25, 2015 IP
  18. JamesColin

JamesColin Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Yes I too would like to know if anyone is earning this amount in commissions with email marketing only. And if so, do they use paid trafic to their squeeze page?

I would also like to know that, but since I don't know the answer to the first question, I guess I won't know your method as well..

Oh, life is so unfair sometimes :)

JamesColin, Mar 26, 2015 IP
  19. Mr victor

Mr victor Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It is possible to make such money but it is not for beginners in the game and it will need more investment to achieve it.

Mr victor, Mar 27, 2015 IP
  20. sirjorgeofculver

sirjorgeofculver Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Everyone says they are earning, but no one is posting a website. Let's see a website, and then tell me you're earning. No one steps up to the plate when I ask for proof.

sirjorgeofculver, Mar 27, 2015 IP