1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Check out my new blog on education

Discussion in 'Websites' started by China_girl, Feb 22, 2015.

Hey guys, please check out my new blog on education and let me know your reviews. Any ideas or tips are most welcome :

studychinambbs.com

China_girl, Feb 22, 2015 IP
  2. Saulkaroo

Saulkaroo Active Member

Best Answers:
    I think the website is not complete. Whenever, I am clicking to the seminars in India, It gets me on the same page. Also, the blog is not well optimized. You should add some pages, provide more information to the people so that they will better understand your website.

Saulkaroo, Feb 25, 2015 IP
    flanagan likes this.
  3. wordslinger

wordslinger Active Member

Best Answers:
    The website posts are flooded with tags and are unnecessarily added in every category. The content are too short in the length and so provide less information. The first letter of the word is in upper case in the content, which is not recommended. I appreciate the domain you chose, but the content thing is lacking everywhere. The audience won't stick to the site if they don't get for what they are coming.

Good luck. :)

Last edited: Feb 25, 2015
    wordslinger, Feb 25, 2015 IP
  4. China_girl

China_girl Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the tips, I was having the same thought, but then I couldnot find the way to remove the categories and tags which show up before and after the content on an individual article. Do you have an idea how to remove them ?

China_girl, Feb 25, 2015 IP
  5. China_girl

China_girl Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks, I will work on making some new pages and put up on the menu bar for easy navigation.

China_girl, Feb 25, 2015 IP