1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Which technology is best for our Future ?

Discussion in 'Google Sitemaps' started by Devil Vick, Feb 16, 2015.

Hi guys, i want to know that which is the best technology that a fresher engineer should do for his successful carrier.
    SEO,PHP,ANDROID,.NET,I-PHONE App Development.

And what is the salary difference between all that field. Which field is best for earning point of view.

Devil Vick, Feb 16, 2015 IP
  2. PoPSiCLe

PoPSiCLe Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    SEO is not a technology, it's a buzzword, and mostly bullshit.
    PHP is a server-side language, in much use, but usually it doesn't pay very well.
    Android seems to be a popular cell-OS, but the profit-margin is not too good on most apps (although some, of course, stand out)
    .Net is probably your best bet of the ones you listed, if salary is important.
    iPhone apps - can pay good money, but again, you probably won't make millions by working for others - app development is often outsourced as well, and it can be hard to compete with asian devs.

PoPSiCLe, Feb 16, 2015 IP
  3. websitetools

websitetools Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If you know nothing at present, I would probably opt for PHP and Javscript/AJAX and HTML/CSS. If you learn those well (don't spend too much time on them after that unless you have some projects you are doing in them) you can at that point consider what to do.

The mobile space has some cross platform solutions that use above, so besides being the easiet to start with, it may even be fairly future safe if you want to create projects yourself for yourself.

websitetools, Feb 23, 2015 IP
  4. Devil Vick

Devil Vick Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks Websitetools for your valuable reply.. But can you or anybody clear me about SEO. Because one of my friend told me that it is an interesting field. We can also earn lot of money in SEO. that's why i am little bit confused what field should i choose ?

Devil Vick, Feb 24, 2015 IP
  5. PoPSiCLe

Best Answers:
    SEO, or Search Engine Optimization, is bullshit. It's a buzzword without any substance. People boasting about "optimizing SEO" or similar idiotic terms are full of crap. The best way to make websites working for Google Page Rank etc. is to have proper code, and interesting content, meaning it will get picked up and backlinked. The whole SEO-field is a bit like the emperor's new clothes - it's something you can probably make money in, based on the fact that the people hiring you to do SEO don't have any knowledge about what they need, but that means you'll have to know what you're doing - if you don't, doing SEO on a website that has no redeeming features (bad code, no proper content, no real value) is a nightmare, and you'll need to know proper code.

PoPSiCLe, Feb 24, 2015 IP
  6. Profitup

Profitup Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    For our future the best technology is future technology :) In my opinion Java and mobile technology are the best now. But who knows how it will be within 2, 3 or 5 years...

Profitup, Feb 24, 2015 IP
  7. Devil Vick

Devil Vick Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for your reply PoPsiCle. If SEO is not good for future than what you say about Cyber Security.

Devil Vick, Feb 26, 2015 IP
  8. PoPSiCLe

Best Answers:
    Cyber Security can be a good career, but it depends a bit on what you think about when you say it. The term "cyber security" is a VERY vast area, and you will in no way be able to become an expert on all aspects of cyber security. Are you thinking protection against script kiddies, hackers, setting up complex firewalls or any myriad of other services - you need to pinpoint what kind of security you want to work with, and then work on getting some sort of education on that or those subjects.

PoPSiCLe, Feb 26, 2015 IP
  9. Edward Johnson

Edward Johnson Active Member

Best Answers:
    our future is depends on technologies like smart car, artificial inteligence, robot with us,nanotech and material sciences, smart watches, knowledge power etc.
    these all technologies gives confort to human beings for easy lives.

Edward Johnson, Mar 11, 2015 IP
  10. TB Ann

TB Ann Banned

Best Answers:
    Should be android. sooner everyone will be using it

TB Ann, Mar 11, 2015 IP
  11. PoPSiCLe

Best Answers:
    That doesn't mean everyone will earn money - the only company right now that actually makes real money on their cell-phone division is Apple - and the fact is that the users on iOS spend almost 40% more money, and repeat transactions are over 60% in favor of iOS-users - that is a LOT of money for developers. Hence, for now, I wouldn't recommend focusing solely on Android, as it's a bit like Linux (albeit immensely more popular) - it's configurable, it provides you with all the tools you need, but it's not as user-friendly (as in simple, easy to use) as iOS, and currently, the diversity in the Android community is more of a problem than it should be. Over 20% of Android users are on Android 2.3.something - that is BAD. Under 5% is on Android 5 - also BAD.

PoPSiCLe, Mar 11, 2015 IP