1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Did Anyone Got Mail From Infolinks for account blocked

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by Aamir Ilyas, Feb 17, 2015.

Hi,

I got mail from infolinks today morning that your account has been blocked for fraudulent activities. Am working with them since 2010 and sending them 100% Organic Traffic. I have mailed them that i can provide any type of proof they want but they didn't reply yet.

Did anyone got this type of email from them?

This mail i got:

Please be advised that our traffic analysts have detected clear evidence your account is related to another Infolinks account that has been blocked for fraudulent activities. Accordingly, your account is hereby suspended until further notice and any pending credit is revoked.

We ask that you please remove the Infolinks code from your website at your earliest convenience. Please do not add any additional sites to Infolinks via new accounts, as we will be forced to close them as well

Aamir Ilyas, Feb 17, 2015 IP
  2. lukey372

lukey372 Notable Member

Best Answers:

Unfortunately I highly doubt that you will get your account re-enabled you have as much chance as getting an Adsense account re enabled.
    Unless you were doing $x,xxx - $xx,xxx they wouldn't really care about you and unfortunately that is the harsh reality.

It is up to you as a publisher to make sure your ads are not getting click bombed etc. I know plenty of publishers that have been banned this way.

lukey372, Feb 17, 2015 IP
  3. charice.preston

charice.preston Active Member

Best Answers:
    Why you think that somebody using infolinks are also banned (for fraudulent activities)?

charice.preston, Feb 17, 2015 IP
  4. Aamir Ilyas

Aamir Ilyas Member

Best Answers:
    My 4 friends got the same email from infolinks so that i want confirm from others......

Aamir Ilyas, Feb 17, 2015 IP
  5. aassociatehit

aassociatehit Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Are you going to get your balance payment ? if so then may not be a big loss, you can just find another network

aassociatehit, Feb 17, 2015 IP
  6. charmi2008

charmi2008 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hey I also got this email yesterday. I am using infolinks from past 3 and half years. Suddenly they closed my account without any reason :( .

""Please be advised that our traffic analysts have detected clear evidence your account is related to another Infolinks account that has been blocked for fraudulent activities""

What it means.. I have old account which is related to new one ?????

Aamir do you have any old account which is also suspended ???

They are not replying.. I have $$$$ in my account :)
    I am using adsense on these sites but no issue why infolinks only ??

charmi2008, Feb 24, 2015 IP
  7. Aamir Ilyas

Aamir Ilyas Member

Best Answers:
    Dear,

They are scamming now, i don't have any account except that which they have blocked. Infolinks is now a Big Scam.

Aamir Ilyas, Feb 24, 2015 IP
  8. charmi2008

charmi2008 Active Member

Best Answers:
    TRUE THEY ARE BIG SCAM. I just checked other threads. You can also share your views here... CHECK HERE https://forums.digitalpoint.com/threads/infolinks-suspend-high-earning-accounts.2735487/page-2

I will write my bad experience on other forums as well. They are not even replying. I am a 3-4 year old publisher.

9. aassociatehit

Best Answers:
    Infolinks is well reputed ad network and they always pay their affiliate, if an account is suspended then there must be a reason behind it and it must be traffic quality.

Just few of you did not get payment and shouting Infolinks is SCAM does not make them scam network, there are many people proved they get payment on time.

You should check and review your traffic again and make sure you not getting your account blocked in more network.

aassociatehit, Feb 24, 2015 IP
    lukey372 likes this.
  10. charmi2008

charmi2008 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I know they are well reputed that why i am using from past 3 years. but why soo many publisher accounts are suspended in recent days ? There is no clear reason as well..

Using it from past 3 years.. Al least i deserves a reason ?? They are not even replying..What a company..Thank you infolinks for this..

11. aassociatehit

Best Answers:
    Simple reason behind it they were paying you for your traffic till they were getting paid from their advertiser without bothering about traffic quality.

That is the only reason ad network pay in net 30-45 so they can just keep 2-3 months of balance and not pay when they block account.

12. charmi2008

charmi2008 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Right. I m just saying. what happened to me :) Anyway world doesn't end at infolinks ads.
    I have shared my story, Hope they will grow year by year.
    #Thank you infolink for soo many years.

13. Aamir Ilyas

Aamir Ilyas Member

Best Answers:
    Hi,

I have mailed them many times to provide any single proof of any fraudulent activity, i am ready to show my Google Analytics to them even i can add their email address to check fully my analytics through out, but they didn't reply even single email. They must provide some solid reason to blocked so many accounts. If i was getting paid for last 4 years then i don't make noise about infolinks, but now they did a big scam.

14. aassociatehit

Best Answers:
    I do see your comment in another thread and you were supporting them and blaming users who got banned for sending fake traffic, then how come you do not accept this now that you may be sending fake traffic as well, after all networks are against fake network and pay only if you send good traffic, again I do not think they will suspend account for no reason, you must have something wrong in your traffic, unless they mistakenly suspending random accounts to save money.

15. Aamir Ilyas

Aamir Ilyas Member

Best Answers:
    Which type of proof you want me to show you. And am working with almost 5 to 7 other ads networks they never claim such like that....

16. charice.preston

charice.preston Active Member

Best Answers:
    Don't teach their system, if they detect something wrong then its final. There is really wrong with them your kind of traffic. Nothing you can do, even you shout your hearth out.

Just get another account, its so easy to get approve of them, and then put the codes in other sites. Not sure though if they detect the same ip add

charice.preston, Feb 24, 2015 IP
  17. aassociatehit

Best Answers:
    That will consider cheating and as soon they find you will loose another account as well and 2-3 months of earning too

18. Aamir Ilyas

Aamir Ilyas Member

Best Answers:
    My Foot, am not going to use them ever, i have joined an other network which is giving double from them......

hundreds of account they have blocked in recent days......can you explain that all were sending them fake traffic...hmm.....very funny