1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling PR2 Classic Car Blog with over 100 articles & Amazon Store

Discussion in 'Sites' started by skaggmo, Jan 13, 2015.

http://clearclassic.com

I bought this site about 4 months ago. It was a PR2 when I got it, and it still holds that rank after 4 months, so I think it's safe to say it is valid.

It comes with an Amazon affiliate store page which you can change to sell anything on Amazon.

It came with a premium wordpress theme (Carsrace- I changed it but it's still there if you want to use it) and some premium plugins.

It already had 100 articles when I got it, mostly about car buying. I wrote one article since I had it, bringing the total to 101 articles.

As the name implies, I think it would do better to focus on classic cars.

It doesn't get a lot of traffic, about 20 to 65 a month according to my wordpress stats. However, google analytics shows 62 unique visitors. Here is a pic of wordpress monthly stats.

I have too many sites for one person to run. So I decided to sell it. I paid $47 for it, but I don't mind taking a loss on it.

Starting bid $10 no reserve.

The buyer gets the whole website and database, and the domain name (regged at godaddy and expires 7/2015). You'll get a zip-file with the complete site, as well as the SQL (database) file so you can install it on your hosting. Then I will push the domain to your godaddy account (or give you the authorization code to transfer the domain to the registrar of your choice.)

Thanks for looking (and bidding).

Last edited: Jan 13, 2015
    skaggmo, Jan 13, 2015 IP
  2. ask2talk

ask2talk Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 8
    As Buyer:
    57.1% - 2
    have you earned anything with amazon ?

ask2talk, Jan 13, 2015 IP
  3. skaggmo

skaggmo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    0.0% - 0
    No. I haven't sold a single item in the Amazon store since I had it (4 months now).

skaggmo, Jan 13, 2015 IP
  4. micdi

micdi Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    i need proof your ss earning n unique visitor? so i check your site, bad SEO onpage, many error 404, your premium template good looking but slow speed loading, what is this category of niche? AGC, wallpaper site, manual posting? i was confused with your site

Last edited: Feb 23, 2015
    micdi, Feb 23, 2015 IP
  5. skaggmo

skaggmo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    0.0% - 0
    Site is sold. Thank you.

skaggmo, Feb 23, 2015 IP
    Bigtoys67 likes this.