1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling PR 7 website, 4 year old.Skyrocket your income with this website.

Discussion in 'Sites' started by iliass badaoui, Feb 21, 2015.

It's a PageRank 7 website ! Very fast growing, Aged, Live since 2010

This site is:

SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZED: This means the Meta Description, Meta Keywords & Page Title all contain site/niche specific keywords that help search engine rank and trigger the strategically positioned Adsense ads.

NICHE SPECIFIC: Each article is site/niche specific - In other words, they will trigger even more specific Adsense ads, but will keep your site visitor glued to the page right up to the point where they buy one of the Clickbank products presented to them.

MULTIPLE INCOME STREAMS: There's a banner and 2 product images on each page linked to your Clickbank ID. Your Amazon ads will be triggered using site/niche specific keywords and phrases.

YOU HAVE COMPLETE CONTROL: Everything can be quickly updated or modified from inside the easy to use Admin page included with each individual site.

(growing each day) (see : http://www.worthofweb.com , for site worth)

Traffic: (based on google analytics) => see attachement

What's the site about?

As you see, it's related to "the green niche" and mainly deals with environment (wind & solar), which is a huge opportunity to make plenty of money.It's also full of articles that attract visitors so you don't have to worry about content.

How can I make money?

Simply replace all affiliate ID's by yours (clickbank,amazon,adsense,CPA ..) or literally anything else.

=> simply do some small promotion for the site and get visitors=$$$, (I just don't enough time to do that for every website and decided to sell this one)

iliass badaoui, Feb 21, 2015 IP
  2. tmtm4life

tmtm4life Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    sorry to say but its fake pr7 when the DA=8, PA=15 , and NO TF/CF ...

tmtm4life, Feb 22, 2015 IP
    Arick unirow and digitalpoint like this.
  3. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Overlord of no one Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 278
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Technically it's PR7, but it's faked.

And it's not "aged" since 2010 (domain was registered in 2013):
    upload_2015-2-22_10-5-21.png

Also, content is not unique, content is copy/pasted from other sources: http://copyscape.com/?q=http://aiesecghana.org

digitalpoint, Feb 22, 2015 IP
    Paz and Arick unirow like this.
  4. paw42uk

paw42uk Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 12
    A simple test to check if any site is using a faked pagerank to type 'info:siteurl' into google if the returned url doesn't match the suspected site then it is probably faked.
    Try it with domains you know and any domain you have doubts about.

paw42uk, Feb 22, 2015 IP
    mytechiestuff likes this.
  5. iliass badaoui

iliass badaoui Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi,
    Then I got served I didn't think it was fake :/ I bought it from a guy in godaddy auctions, though it's aged since 2010 but dropped and got renewed .
    Anyone still interested?

iliass badaoui, Feb 22, 2015 IP
  6. Paz

Paz Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    96.2% - 25
    Good to have you pop in again and thanks for the work on the website info it's going to really help with one of the big problems with the forum in that there are a lot of people posting expired domains with fabricated revenues and traffic labeled as premium.

There are other people here with money to spend on sites with revenue but there aren't enough honest sellers and I have a feeling there are too many bidders who don't cough up after winning an auction putting many honest sellers off.

I think this work will help filter out the chancers but how are we going kickstart the forum now? Is there any way you can email people who have bought and sold websites in the past to let them know of the changes. Anyone who has positive feedback maybe?

Obviously you have been working on fixing this forum but we need one more favour. Can you have a chat with your mod team? One is quite ruthless but she's not here often enough the other is something of a bottom feeder. We need to filter out all the "premium domain" and "automated website" noise.

Thanks for listening :)
    Paz.

Paz, Feb 23, 2015 IP
  7. tmtm4life

tmtm4life Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I agree. Its getting harder for people to differentiate the good, bad and ugly. Unless you are quite efficient in your due diligence you will feed the rubbish.
    Some sellers here are actually quite innovative and do have quality sites. But like Paz said its upon DP to differentiate the "premium domain" and "automated website" noise.

tmtm4life, Feb 23, 2015 IP
  8. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Overlord of no one Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 278
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    digitalpoint, Feb 23, 2015 IP
  9. AlexaJobs

AlexaJobs Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 45
    As Buyer:
    22.2% - 1
  10. mytechiestuff

mytechiestuff Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    89.5% - 17
    "Hi,
    Then I got served I didn't think it was fake :/ I bought it from a guy in godaddy auctions, though it's aged since 2010 but dropped and got renewed .
    Anyone still interested?"

Now that is what is known as a real optimist :)

mytechiestuff, Feb 28, 2015 IP