1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Contest Win $20 for 5 static banners and icons reproduced transparent bg's

Discussion in 'Design Contests' started by Revelations-Decoder, Feb 20, 2015.

Nice easy earner for someone with a little time this weekend. Some graphics needed with Payment by PayPal between 8 and 9 pm Sunday 22nd Feb 2015 (GMT).

$20 to winner to complete 10 images $5 to two runners up for 5 images.

I have a client and found among their graphics that I could find had no icons with a transparent backgrounds for me to use for various things which I need (in various sizes) for various things including for example a Favicon.

So I need a 16x16 Favicon with a transparent background (which can be used as a Favicon or for other purposes) and clear crisp icons of the following sizes also with transparent backgrounds. 32×32, 48×48, or 64×64 and a large 96x96 icon. These icons must be in .png format but if you can provide the original PSD's that would be most welcome to.

The icon (as really it is just one in different sizes) can be seen in the first letter of the logo here and in the Favicon here as well as in the banner here and it must be clear that these icons are needed with a transparent background and that the visual aspect must fit perfectly within the square sizes of the icon specified sizes as would best fit

What you are looking at is the letter "e" with two orange smiley almost tic like shapes for want of a better description (I hope you will get and it will be obvious what I mean). The two orange smiley v shaped tics are #FF6600 (that is RGB color #ff6600 RGB(255,102,0) and the "e" is of the font "Lato" here

So for each of those 5 images (that is the e with two orange smiley parts under it with a transparent background) I will give $2 with $10 total.

That is the first 5 images that I need

It's like taking candy from a baby almost if you know how to manipulate images as it is a real easy job but it is just the beginning of what I really need.

And so here is where the winner must actually earn the money. >>

I would like simple (KISS) static advertising banners that would advertise the site and it's shops products here I need these to help me make some posts whilst providing some content to the site and other sites for the client, but they will also be used for other things to so they need to be versatile; so say, an affiliate or partner of the product could use them and link them without any mention of the URL of the main shop or the client could use them to add to places where banners are welcome.

So to be clear I need these 5 images in the 5 sizes mentioned here which are > 336 x 280 large rectangle, the 300 x 250 medium rectangle, the 728 x 90 leaderboard, the 300 x 600 half page and on mobile the 320 x 100 large mobile banner.

This works out at $2 per static banner.

If you can provide the 5 in RG(Blue or Yellow or Orange) versions so the same designs can be seen in the basics allowing their use in more places then you will have more chance of winning and being the $20 recipient come Sunday I would guess, but then I will only have part of the say in who will be the winner.

I will give $5 each to the next two favourite entrants for the same 5 images; so this gives 3 of you the chance of not wasting your time rather than one only winning everything as I can always use the images to make posts to when I can't make images myself or am pushed for time sometimes.

You can use any imagery from the store for the banners but you must acknowledge that if the images you produce are paid for they become the intellectual property of the client which means you accept you have no rights to the images produced. Any imagery on the site is also the intellectual property of the client and I have some more I can provide via messages if you would like to see a few images that are not on the main site or in the store.

Please don't mention the name or the product types in this thread and any questions in this regard please ask via the messaging system.

Good luck and I will give feedback in this thread as I can between now and Sunday evening. We are using 8 to 9 pm Sunday GMT (British Time) as the end time of contest.

Last edited: Feb 20, 2015
    Revelations-Decoder, Feb 20, 2015 IP
  2. AcidicLeo

AcidicLeo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Does this solves your purpose? All icons are in transparent background. I have just pasted them on my portfolio page. Any modifications?

[​IMG]
    P.S. - Just read your PM. I'll post banners too.

AcidicLeo, Feb 20, 2015 IP
  3. Harvey13

Harvey13 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Harvey13, Feb 20, 2015 IP
  4. Revelations-Decoder

Revelations-Decoder Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    They could be but it's too easy to just do this (the price for them is just an example to help break things down so not to be seen by you as all you can do to get a quick $10) as it is the banners which must be provided along with these icons for the winner to win the $20 as is stated in the original post with my line that says "And so here is where the winner must actually earn the money. >>"

So good start but please do post banners to! :)

5. Revelations-Decoder

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Good start but banners must come with entry to please :)

6. AcidicLeo

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Yeah I understood that. I'll post the banners too. Any specific text or content you want to bring out in banners or it is left upto designers?

AcidicLeo, Feb 20, 2015 IP
  7. Revelations-Decoder

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Left up to you though if you want a couple of product specific hints I could message a line or two as examples?.

If you read the text above in first post you will see the images will be used for various things so sticking to basics like product and what you see it is and does will likely be best.

Last edited: Feb 20, 2015
  8. Harvey13

Harvey13 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    [​IMG]
    Will submit some color variations soon.

Harvey13, Feb 20, 2015 IP
  9. Revelations-Decoder

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Looking good. Though that bottom left one might not be obvious to click on. Don't forget a 16by16 icon to.

The biggest one is the one that is most obvious to click on which is something to bear in mind...

Revelations-Decoder, Feb 21, 2015 IP
  10. AcidicLeo

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    My try, dunno if you will like it or not.
    [​IMG]
    I can put in borders for the banner if you want.

AcidicLeo, Feb 22, 2015 IP
  11. Revelations-Decoder

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Am wondering if these are the only entries as I have to contact the client to see what preferences he as so far and not much has come in over the weekend.

Maybe a days extension would help so that at least there are 3 entries to choose from?

All looking good so far though to me so will just wait to see if any final entries come in and then see what client has to say...

Revelations-Decoder, Feb 22, 2015 IP
  12. AcidicLeo

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Anything for my design? Any improvement?

And about the entries, although its all upto you and your client. But maybe one factor that is keeping away the designers is the payout. Personally speaking the banners take effort worth more than $2. Just saying, please take it on lighter tone as suggestion.

AcidicLeo, Feb 22, 2015 IP
  13. Revelations-Decoder

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Contest over and only one winner as last post put paid to anything else happening sadly.

Harvey13 wins with work going above and beyond and fully paid with nice extra bonus for his good cool work - with many thanks from me. Work went private after last post killed thread so hopefully Harvey13 will verify contest is ended and we are both happy?

Revelations-Decoder, Feb 23, 2015 IP
    Harvey13 likes this.
  14. Harvey13

Harvey13 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Harvey13, Feb 23, 2015 IP
    Revelations-Decoder likes this.