1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Need Affordable Content Writers, Article/Blog Writers!

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by RULE, Feb 10, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vitarank

Vitarank Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Yeah I agree!! With all the cheap rates and offers, The Content Section can now be compared to a coal mine - despite the dominance of coals you can still find some diamonds! ;) I still have my hopes up, high paying clients are still there!!

Very well said @Content Maestro !! (I didn't quote your statement simply because it's pretty long :D)

Vitarank, Feb 12, 2015 IP
    Content Maestro likes this.
  2. seo_buzz

seo_buzz Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    0.0% - 0
    [​IMG]

This is the rate for content in another forum marketplace like DP. Now you compare this with DP.

seo_buzz, Feb 12, 2015 IP
  3. RULE

RULE Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Haaa i can see this thread is getting so much comments lol :) I also feel those who are commenting are trying indirectly to market themselves as writers so that other users can hire them.

Note to all writers:
    Its my decision what to pay and how much to pay, i don't need (writers) unnecessary comments here, becz i have see the same comments in many other thread. If you don't like my price no need to comment, that's my own choice! I am not here to favor any writers or bring the market down and up, that's not my job. I am a buyer and i have the choice!
    There is a kenya writer here who is trying to teach me disrespect and all! I don't need your advice here at all! My rates are are my rates, you don't need to get involved to market yourself!

Who are you tell me to exist or not?? Its my choice to rate my own prices! I will rate as per my budgets & No need to wonder so much! Just mind your own business!

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 13, 2015
    RULE, Feb 13, 2015 IP
  4. seo_buzz

seo_buzz Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    0.0% - 0
    If you would had mind your business, you could afford to pay your writer better. So its quite evident how badly you are doing your own business! :rolleyes:

seo_buzz, Feb 13, 2015 IP
  5. Kenya Writer

Kenya Writer Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    @RULE - Please check grammar. You are embarrassing me :(

Secondly, that you are paying what you feel like shows just how much of a reckless buyer you are. To me, it means you do not care about how much time the writer is going to spend researching, writing, revising, proofing and sending the work. You absolutely do not care about how much they pay for CopyScape Premium as long as you get your work. You do not care if $1.1 is enough to get data bundles.

I could have a long list of things you possibly do not care about, but those few are enough. But my question is simple. To this point, have you got content delivered?

Keep yapping, eventually you may raise your rates or completely lower your standards.

The developer of DP created this platform for the sole purpose of communication. Kindly check the meaning of "Forum" from the WikiPedia pages, you will understand.

By the way, if you did not want comments, you should not have posted this thread in the first place. What was the point? :rolleyes:

Your argument is vague

Kenya Writer, Feb 13, 2015 IP
    Content Maestro and seo_buzz like this.
  6. RULE

RULE Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Don't try to teach me how much to pay, i am the buyer and i have the the right to take my own decision! And there is no need for you to think so much about me.

Your comments are irrelevant, so don't try to teach me about meanings!
    I know where to post you don't need to get involved! I needed writers at low cost that's my budget, i don't need to take budget lessons from people like you.
    I have the full right as a buyer to put my own rates, it can be any price. So there is no need for so much concern!
    I know writers have there own prices and buyers have there own. I have a tight budget which is the reason i am looking for affordable prices, but i am sure I will increase the prices later. But i don't like the way you guys behind my comment as if, i feel you guys are trying to market yourselves here. These rates are only for Indian writers which will be increased later.
    End of the story!

I love the way you are getting angry. This just shows how much you will molest the writer when they will request a payment increase in future. You are also taking this quite personal, which is okay by the way.

It is not end of story. There will be more comments after this from other writers. Kindly do not ask anyone not to comment because even then, they still will

You have bad grammar and you need quality articles :(

I doubt if you have a QCT (Quality Control Team), which of course, I doubt.

Stop "boiling". It doesn't pay a buck. Don't take the comments as offense. That is why this is a forum and everyone is entitled, legally, to opinions

OP please get serious. Writers are writers regardless of their demography. India is a country, like any other. Or India's soil has a different color? Or do they dig graves on trees? :) :)

RULE, Feb 13, 2015 IP
  7. RULE

RULE Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hey don't try to check my grammar man, so called kenya writer
    Who are you to advise me? Have i asked your inputs?? You are not a decision maker okay so get that right!

RULE, Feb 13, 2015 IP
  8. Vitarank

Vitarank Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Actually @RULE you can put an end to this discussion the moment @nbhand03 showed his interest in what you are offering. He seems to be a pretty good pick. Work with him and request a mod to close this thread. END OF STORY...

The writers commenting on this thread are pointing something out and this is something that we are free to do so, it's not like we are bound not to right?

P.S I dont seem to get why you are thinking that we are trying to market ourselves here. :confused: If we happen to market ourselves shouldn't it be with a competitively priced gig or a high paying client?

Vitarank, Feb 13, 2015 IP
  9. Content Maestro

Content Maestro Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 8
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Just goes to show how many writers are being pissed off because of the insulting rates you're offering.
    LOL. When writers can create their own threads to market their services, why do they need to do it on YOUR thread? Also, if the writers want other buyers to hire them, they can post directly in those buyers' threads, rather than making their presence felt on stingy threads like this.
    Don't really need to tell this again, but still …. Just as you've your own freedom of choosing to pay ridiculously low rates for content and posting threads about it here, writers are also entitled to give their feedback on offers.
    BTW, put yourself in the seller's shoes for a minute and try picturing someone paying you the same rates you're offering for "quality", "no spam", "fully Copyscape-passed" and “not spun” work with "good score in Grammarly". Then you'll hopefully understand what insult you're hurling at writers and the writing profession.
    Unfortunately, a one-sided guarantee doesn't work. The writers also have to be assured about it. Your vague promises aren't gonna be of any avail unless you ACTUALLY hike the pay, not just by a few Dollars …. oops, sorry :oops: …. Rupees, but to a considerable extent.
    Again the same thing! Your pathetic BS attitude and derogatory comments are not only insulting writers from India, you're also causing people to think that they can pay Indian writers lesser, just because they're from India. As @seo_buzz says, people like you should not exist on DP.

Content Maestro, Feb 13, 2015 IP
  10. Kenya Writer

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    This is part that every buyer must understand clearly. Thanks :p

It is annoying how inconsiderate this guy is. Problem is, he does not even care. He keeps blaming writers for commenting on his thread

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 20, 2015
    Kenya Writer, Feb 13, 2015 IP
  11. Content Maestro

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 8
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Never mind friend. He'll hopefully realize what went wrong when Google throws his sites out .... and trust me, it'll not be very long. Content that just fills your pages is of no use. Rather, if the OP spends whatever amount he has on a handful of good articles instead of hiring low-quality writers and buying sub-par content time and again, he'll not only save money and time, but will also have much better chances of staying at top in SERPs consistently.

@RULE, there is NOTHING personal against you here. I understand that you may have a tight budget and are looking to pay low. But instead of putting up a bunch of low-quality $1 or $2 articles, put up just one COMPARATIVELY good-quality article for which you'll pay in a way higher bracket and you'll see the difference for yourself. You'll come to know that it's for your own good I'm speaking. Also, please stop assuming that you can pay Indian writers anything lesser just because they're from India. A good writer deserves to be paid commensurate with the quality they deliver REGARDLESS of their nationality and first language.

BTW, if you're willing to hike the rates to the required standard, I would also be ready to work for this gig. Not only me, anyone will happily and truly deliver the kind of content you want - "quality", "no spam", "fully Copyscape-passed", “not spun”, “with good score in Grammarly” etc. Hit me up if you're still looking for a writer.
    Good luck with whatever is your call.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 20, 2015
    Content Maestro, Feb 13, 2015 IP
    Vitarank likes this.
  12. RULE

RULE Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    This thread is closed now as we have got a writer at $4/500 words, I agreed becz writer will provide discounts in his prices, due to bulk work we are offering. And i m happy that I got a sensible writer who has come to a point where adjustments can be made. I would have accepted some of the writers here, but becz of the blame game attitude i was taken back. If you want a deal you should have pm me with discounts so that i could have made adjusted with the payments. Thread Closed!

RULE, Feb 13, 2015 IP
  13. impishme84

impishme84 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    OMG.. This seems to be interesting and I just don't really understand why are people making fun of the OP here.

His work, his payment, his choices...SIMPLE!!!!!

If you are not interested to work for him at his mentioned rates then why do you even waste your time questioning that. This is a content writing business where people are working from RS 50 to USD 40 for 500 words. Go find a client who pays you well rather than making fun of someone who made a post with the rates that doesn't suit your business. You really have time of all this, strange to know!!!! People like @Content Maestro might be the ones who themselves started at RS 100 and are just here to mock, comment on every post for no reason and seek some attention.

Get some life dude and spare the OP!!!!

impishme84, Feb 20, 2015 IP
    RULE and nbhand03 like this.
  14. Content Maestro

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 8
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    ROFL!! You've no clue whatsoever about the rate at which I started. 'I might have started at Rs 100'!!?? – Guesswork does apply, but NOT everywhere.
    BTW, if you really care to read a bit in detail, you'll come to know yourself how true your allegations are.:)

Good luck.

Content Maestro, Feb 20, 2015 IP
  15. RULE

RULE Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    HI Guys,

We have a requirement here!

This requirement is for Indians!
    Looking for some urgent writers - Freelancers, bloggers who have experience in writing.
    I am looking for affordable writers price Rs 120 / 500 words ( quality writing )
    We need unique writers who can write as per the user needs and technical product details.
    Experienced writers only!
    We need writer for Articles, Press releases, Content, Blog writers, ezine writers
    We are ready to pay a bit high for ehow writers, wiki, ezine writers too.

Pm me with your skype id, samples, links and email id. Experienced freelance writers are welcome

RULE, Jun 16, 2015 IP
  16. write.subhajit

write.subhajit Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    As Seller:
    100% - 323
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Your not even paying $0.5/100 words,
    And u want writers who can do quality articles, press releases, Blogs, ezine articles.
    Best of luck if u can get quality INDIAN writers at this rate...;)

Last edited: Jun 16, 2015
    write.subhajit, Jun 16, 2015 IP
    pianogirl likes this.
  17. DuneDreamer

DuneDreamer Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    You don't have a chance for quality content at this rate and you know it.

DuneDreamer, Jun 16, 2015 IP
    pianogirl and write.subhajit like this.
  18. write.subhajit

write.subhajit Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    As Seller:
    100% - 323
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Ya he is absolutely right.

write.subhajit, Jun 16, 2015 IP
  19. Kenya Writer

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    My mistake. I should not have opened this thread. Total disappointment. :p :p :p :p

Kenya Writer, Jun 16, 2015 IP
    Ben Weir likes this.
  20. coreygeer

coreygeer Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I keep asking people who post this kind of rubbish and none of them can ever answer this one simple question.

Everyone who puts out an insulting ad like this always stresses that they need quality.

My only question is, how exactly do you know if you're getting a quality piece of content? You have broken English, awful sentence structure and more than likely have a laundry list of requirements.

Explain what "quality" means to you and how you decide what's deemed worthy or isn't. Writing in the professional field is highly subjective. One company could think you suck and another might think you're gold on paper. You never really know if you're getting "quality" until traffic starts ticking in.

There's only so much a properly researched piece of content with excellent grammar and sentence structure can do. Is your site design pleasant on the eyes? Do you have a method of traffic generation? Does the content you're ordering even appeal to your target audience? All of these are questions you have to answer.

I just never understand what the broken English penny chasers mean when they say they want "quality". My gut instinct tells me they want an article that'll magically skyrocket them to the top of the SERP and generate a huge cash flow and that's what they deem as "quality".

coreygeer, Jun 16, 2015 IP
    DuneDreamer likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.