1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Hell Zombie - Browser Based Game (MMORPG)

Discussion in 'Sites' started by naviga7or, Feb 17, 2015.

For sale is a totally unique browser game.

The game URLs:

English HomePage: https://en.hellzombie.com
    English PromoPage: https://en.hellzombie.com/promo.php
    Bulgarian HomePage: http://bg.hellzombie.com
    Bulgarian PromoPage: http://bg.hellzombie.com/promo.php

About Hell Zombie:

Your hero:
    On this page you can see your avatar, the weapons he's using at the moment. Here you can also see the objects he had collected through battles with the zombies. At the bottom you can see your hero's - 'skills' which you can change according to your needs after every level. Also the statistic of your hero right from the start.

The map:

This is the map with all the infected cities, the most important page in the game. On the map you can find the infected areas with different zombies which you have to kill before the strain spreads all around the world . You can accept missions from Aleksia which you can take while playing.

Battle with zombie:
    Our greatest pride, the alternative battle with zombies which you can't find in another browser based game.
    In the battle with zombies you can choose 6 different attacks.
    1 - Attack
    2 - Double attack
    3- Cover up and attack
    4 - Certain attack
    5 - Ricochet
    6 - Attack and Blood

In a rough battle you can use the 4 additional attacks which can help you defeat the zombie easier.
    1- Recharge your weapon without ending the battle.
    2 - Healing your hero 100% Blood.
    3 - Double life.
    4 - Double strength.

Shop:
    The shop is the only place survived after the zombie attack of the cities. The place where you can buy your weapons needed for the battle : weapons, armors, helmets and boots.

Adventures:

The zombie invasion rises with every day, approaching cities with people who are yet to be evacuated. Blocking their way, the zombies seek human flesh to satisfy their hunger. You are the only hope for thousands of people who are hoping to stay alive. Accept the missions given to you which will bring you glory and money from every successful mission.

Technology:

- PHP - core, back-end.
    - Database: MySQL
    - Templates engine separating code/design/language
    - Java Script
    - LESS

The business is based on a free model. The game is free to play but if the player wants to be good, he/she has to buy a VIP(premium package) and/or Gold. The VIP unlocks a list of additional features not available to free users. Additionally the game can also make money by displaying advertisements.

Note that the game has never been officially released and the current players are based on cross-promotional and viral traffic.

Reason for the sale - Our company is now focused on mobile games development.

naviga7or, Feb 17, 2015 IP
  2. SkySpirit

SkySpirit Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Be warn to any bidders, this game has been duplicated multiple times and the graphics are not unique. He has been caught trying to sell sites when there are others out there that are the same. If you want some evidence check out this thread:

http://www.makewebgames.com/showthread.php/45377-Zombie-Age-Browser-Based-Game?highlight=hell+zombie

SkySpirit, Feb 20, 2015 IP
  3. naviga7or

naviga7or Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I'm not sure what your problem is! The game is mine, I have it in two languages and both are mine.
    So link me the duplicated game that you think that I stole, haha pathetic ....
    Next time when you're accusing someone of doing something wrong, do have some proofs .....

naviga7or, Feb 20, 2015 IP
  4. future2020

future2020 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 3
    As Buyer:
    77.8% - 7
    Do you have any income proof to justify what you are asking for this?

Nice looking game though..

future2020, Feb 20, 2015 IP
  5. 2gatz

2gatz Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Please pm me about this game I am interested

2gatz, Apr 10, 2015 IP
  6. NetStar