1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How i can promote this website better in Search engines

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by Ravinder Cheema, Feb 18, 2015.

Hi,

I am working on an online store and doing development work on it, i am looking for some advice related to online promotion of ukgradedstock.co.uk. How i can generate maximum traffic on this website in United Kingdom. I am going to add more products on website in upcoming days.

Ravinder Cheema, Feb 18, 2015 IP
  2. Dr. Bo

Dr. Bo Member

Best Answers:
    Great site, I like it. I think that you can start promoting your website using Bing ads. This will give you the option to target people who are using one of the most used search engines online and the costs are very affordable. I have tested this traffic source and it converts, it just takes time and money.

Dr. Bo, Feb 19, 2015 IP
  3. Ravinder Cheema

Ravinder Cheema Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the reply, Dr. BO. I will try it later, as this time i am planning for unpaid promotions to generate traffic on website.

Ravinder Cheema, Feb 20, 2015 IP
  4. matt_62

matt_62 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Another option is doing promotion on coupon related websites, where you give discounts for certain products. I am certain there will be UK based coupon sites that can advertise and promote your site and products for you. Generally these are unpaid promotions, as the sites generally take a commission from successful sales. So promoting is 100% free until you earn, and the costs are taken from your earnings so it should be good.

I think your site name is a little off. "Uk graded stock", I was expecting a site about cattle, OR in the very least an investment related site. I wasnt expecting a merchandise website. If its not too late, perhaps reconsider the name of the site, as for me, that URL is going to be the last place I ever think of for buying a lounge.

matt_62, Feb 20, 2015 IP
  5. sharifalam72

sharifalam72 Member

Best Answers:
    You can use twitter-uk and uk.linkedin Anyway have done well and you must remember that there is no shortcut way of success. So do patiently with using social media if you think cost free.

sharifalam72, Feb 20, 2015 IP
  6. kb24

kb24 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If you have the money invest in paid traffic you will get results quicker..

kb24, Feb 20, 2015 IP
  7. King-Servers

King-Servers Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You can promote your website through Google adwords and Facebook advertisement to get instant traffic and more exposure.

King-Servers, Feb 20, 2015 IP
  8. nationhealth

nationhealth Active Member

Best Answers:
    go through couple of uk directories like b2b directories and start rolling on. Top of that you can use facebook and twitter and target the UK base traffic.

nationhealth, Feb 23, 2015 IP
  9. dumindushalika

dumindushalika Notable Member

Best Answers:
    First concentrate on on page SEO such as quality content, meta descriptions, less HTML errors, site speed, keyword density, h1, h2, h3 tags etc.
    Then focus on off page SEO. Basically link building.

dumindushalika, Feb 23, 2015 IP
  10. Ravinder Cheema

Ravinder Cheema Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks to all for providing valuable suggestions..

Ravinder Cheema, Feb 23, 2015 IP
  11. Ethan Alvin

Ethan Alvin Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Organic ways are always slower.
    SEO usually takes around 3-6 months before you would see distinct results.
    You could look into setting up an affiliate system for people to promote your products on your behalf, for free (on your end - barring commissions).

Build a good Facebook page, and it is inevitable you'd have to run ads. Make use of Facebook's latest dynamic product ads, where you can advertise several products in a SINGLE ad.

It's never about how much you spend on advertising, but how those dollars make more for you that matters :)

Ethan Alvin, Feb 24, 2015 IP