1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to market an online t-shirt design tool?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by Qura-tul-Ain, Feb 18, 2015.

Our team is working on one and its not done yet as the features are limited for now but I'd like ideas to plan marketing the tool. All ideas are welcome.
    If someone wants to check, here is the link
    http://www.consultmosaic.com/angularjs/designerTool/

Qura-tul-Ain, Feb 18, 2015 IP
  2. Dr. Bo

Dr. Bo Member

Best Answers:
    Your tool looks very interesting. As far as I know people love designing their t-shirts. So, the first idea which came to my mind is to try with Facebook ads. Today, everybody is on Facebook and it gives you great options for targeting, but you should know who is your potential customer. My suggestion for you is while still working on your tool, you should also work on revealing your ideal customer. This will give you a lot of information and also give you some ideas where to market your tool. And before I forgot, try to create your USP, it is very important part of your marketing.
    Hope that helps

Dr. Bo, Feb 19, 2015 IP
  3. Hostwinds_Tech

Hostwinds_Tech Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I agree with Dr. Bo. Social media can be a powerful, cheap to free tool for projects that you're just beginning. You could try getting your potential customers excited by keeping them up to date with any progress on the project and give teasers of how neat it is going to be. I would make sure to come up with a list of things that differentiate you from similar sites for t-shirt design so that you can use them in your marketing.

Hostwinds_Tech, Mar 12, 2015 IP
  4. rose@youzign

rose@youzign Member

Best Answers:
    Hi! I couldn't agree more with the suggestions given above. But in addition, i'd like to say you shouldn't skip beta testing, because it can help you tremendously with your marketing and feature development. When you let a good number of folks test your software, offer them good customer service as you start off, they'll help you disseminate the good news about your product. :)

rose@youzign, Mar 26, 2015 IP
  5. Email Speed

Email Speed Peon

Best Answers:
    i suggest email marketing...

Email Speed, Mar 26, 2015 IP