1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

AI SEO Thing? The most important factor in search engine optimization or optimisation

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Revelations-Decoder, Feb 12, 2015.

What is the AI SEO Thing? The most important factor in search engine optimization or optimisation what do you think it is?

So everyone and his dog thinks they know SEO or have a question about SEO so in one sentence please tell us what you think is the A1 most important thing or the most important factor when it comes to SEO?

I will start things off to give you all an example of the type of things I mean.

In SEO the A1 most important thing is to try and give the end user the very best answer to their search query in order to be the page returned in position 1. (Hence the Google I'm feeling lucky button/link)

So without saying something like "building backlinks is the most important thing on SEO" which is what we see banded about time after time after time please tell us in one sentence what you think is the most important factor to remember when it comes to SEO if you would be so kind?

Last edited: Feb 12, 2015
    Revelations-Decoder, Feb 12, 2015 IP
  2. abukwaik

abukwaik Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Content! .. and do not ever try to play with Google.

abukwaik, Feb 12, 2015 IP
  3. King-Servers

King-Servers Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Content of website is the most important factor for SEO.

King-Servers, Feb 12, 2015 IP
  4. thewriteone2345

thewriteone2345 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    [​IMG]

Is it even a question?

thewriteone2345, Feb 12, 2015 IP
  5. Revelations-Decoder

Revelations-Decoder Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    @abukwaik how would you define "playing with Google"? Do you not think playing with Google and tweaking your "content" is half the game?

Content is pretty much a way of reiterating what I said as the first answer though so pretty much a given though, so does anyone think providing the best content is not the #1 most important thing?

Revelations-Decoder, Feb 17, 2015 IP
  6. patco

patco Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yes. The idea of the returning answer is good, but I assume there is NO right answer for questions. Quick example:

Best seo services

What should we expect to read in the first website in the results? Promotion of seo services... But the answer is not full as the person should check other website's prices to compare them and choose the best for him. The same with almost maybe 98% of the keywords we type in Google! :)

patco, Feb 17, 2015 IP
    Revelations-Decoder likes this.
  7. Revelations-Decoder

Revelations-Decoder Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Agreed as what one person thinks they mean by a search might be completely different to what another thinks. @patco your example "best SEO Services" is funny as it is one I had plans to aim at a while back before getting sick and that I shall like;ly get back to as had some artwork done for it but like you say what one person expects to find may not be what the SE chooses.

Not too sure how comparing prices helps anyone though as many sites don't display rates and pricing up SO really ought to be as bespoke as the service IMHO if you get my drift?

Revelations-Decoder, Feb 18, 2015 IP
  8. wedreamseo

wedreamseo Active Member

Best Answers:
    Everything works together with each other so in order of importance:

1: Content
    2: Website structure / onsite SEO
    3: Backlinks
    4: User experience / bounce rate
    5: Social activity

Content and onpage/site SEO are the basic foundations, without that it will be very hard if not impossible to rank, even when utilizing the best backlinks you can get.

Backlinks are what makes or breaks ;) a site.

User experience / social activity is not a must (but it definitely helps), hence I listed them as four and five, however if you want to get the most out of your site the user experience is obviously immens important.

wedreamseo, Feb 20, 2015 IP
  9. Shole93

Shole93 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Content is the key and smart promotion. Playing with google is the most dangerous thing you can do online besides making some crazy people angry.

Shole93, Feb 20, 2015 IP
  10. Baker Jaz

Baker Jaz Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I somewhat disagree with your list which we are all accustomed to of some sort if you have been doing seo for awhile. Here is the key and this is my opinion on the matter.

STOP trying to optimize your site for Google but instead optimize your sites for the people you're trying to connect with. Everything else comes in between the realm of this and it starts with the best possible content for the user.

Baker Jaz, Feb 20, 2015 IP
  11. wedreamseo

wedreamseo Active Member

Best Answers:
    Google likes the same thing that users like so I keep optimizing for Google, it's just from which direction you look at it.

There's a reason I put it in this order though cause you can have the worst user experience and the greatest rankings, just takes more links, eg it can always be over ruled.

wedreamseo, Feb 21, 2015 IP
  12. KylieSweet

KylieSweet Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Most of the members here always say it is the content that matters most in SEO but the question is how can we create the right content for our beloved users? Anyone pls.

KylieSweet, Feb 22, 2015 IP
  13. weakpa2

weakpa2 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Content...Write article for your visitors not for the sake of SEO.

weakpa2, Feb 22, 2015 IP
  14. Kristina Roy

Kristina Roy Active Member

Best Answers:
    According to me, the most important thing in SEO is Optimization of search engine not website. Here "Optimization of search engine" means understand how search engine works(https://www.google.com/insidesearch/howsearchworks/thestory/). You can not optimize a website according to search engine if you are not familiar with working of search engine. So, this factor is the most important for me in SEO.

Kristina Roy, Feb 22, 2015 IP
  15. deepakrajput

deepakrajput Member

Best Answers:
    Regular High Quality unique content posting on your blog & share on social media sites to get new customers & traffic for your business.

deepakrajput, Feb 23, 2015 IP
  16. Baker Jaz

Baker Jaz Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You have got to do your research. Figure out what your target market or niche is and then you drill down on what your market wants given what your service or product is. Know what your intentions of selling that product or service in the first place and then you find out why you are selling it and how it will solve a problem......that is just off the top of my head.

Also, you could capture your visitors through email or you could just post content on your site about a survey on the market or niche. Literally ask them what would they like you to write about, what information do they want to know, etc.

Something I like to do is I simply look at comments people have posted and find pain points they are struggling with and I use that to have an idea on other content I can write or produce. Again, it will boil down to what you are selling or trying to do with your site.

Baker Jaz, Feb 23, 2015 IP
  17. alpa786

alpa786 Peon

Best Answers:
    Content is heart of seo because content is very unique then google check your back link and your on page optimization.

alpa786, Feb 27, 2015 IP