1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Established Web Design, IM or Webmaster Forums & Blog Site

Discussion in 'Sites' started by trustybizz, Feb 7, 2015.

Hi, Looking to buy an established webdesign / webmaster forums site, great if it comes with a blog site as well.

Only looking for real, active and established for more than 1 year. Need Analytics proof, not high bounce rate, good alexa and user activity.

Budget from $XXX to medium $XXXX depends on the specific domain and site for sale. Prefer .COM but will consider .NET domains.

Please don't send me PM with starter sites or low activity forums. This posting is only for established sites and forums in website design, IM and webmaster niche. Send me your asking price with your proposal by PM.

Thanks.

trustybizz, Feb 7, 2015 IP
    SimThePhpCoder likes this.
  2. kamlesh devaliya

kamlesh devaliya Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    so,

what features are you looking for?

Regards
    Kamlesj

kamlesh devaliya, Feb 10, 2015 IP
  3. trustybizz

trustybizz Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 7
    As Buyer:
    100% - 44
    @kamlesh devaliya In this listing I am mainly looking for good traffic and active webmaster forums or blogs. Need US and European traffic not paid traffic by bots. Will do some research on google to see how the site stands before negotiating if interested.

Not looking for starter sites, only established sites with more than a year in existence and active with real users.
    Thanks

trustybizz, Feb 14, 2015 IP
    SimThePhpCoder likes this.
  4. trustybizz

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 7
    As Buyer:
    100% - 44
    Already found the forum, still looking for established high-traffic web design/webmaster/IM related blogs or content website. Genuine traffic above 2000 unique/mo, high proportion from US, UK, Europe visitors. Will need Google Analytics for past few months to consider and negotiate price. Thanks!

trustybizz, Mar 7, 2015 IP
  5. anh998

anh998 Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    we have a team of developers here. can you discuss more about it via skype call.
    Thank you

anh998, Mar 8, 2015 IP
  6. trustybizz

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 7
    As Buyer:
    100% - 44
    Thanks for sending me offers and PM but I am ONLY looking for sites in the niche I mentioned above, webdesign, webmaster, IM or SEO. Please don't send me low traffic sites, starter sites, sites about gardening or movies or mobile phones, or requests to build a site for me :)

trustybizz, Mar 11, 2015 IP