1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Can you help me

Discussion in 'eCommerce' started by meecompany, Nov 28, 2014.

I have built a website http://thietbicokhimee.com/. I don't know how to increase traffic. I want this website seo with key: máy cắt cỏ, máy cưa xích, máy cắt bê tông how do I do?

Who can advice for me?
    Thanks !

meecompany, Nov 28, 2014 IP
  2. Naina S

Naina S Active Member

Best Answers:
    You should learn SEO which is the process of building links in legal way. Your keywords are máy cắt cỏ, máy cưa xích, máy cắt bê tông
    First target these keywords by writing articles on topics covering them them make a like(anchor) over these keywords linking back to your website.
    Do this in social website, bookarking webite and more.

Naina S, Nov 29, 2014 IP
  3. ChristyMathew

ChristyMathew Member

Best Answers:
    Yep, i agreed with Naina S. Learn SEO strategies to promote a site or blog. Always make sure that your work is fulfills the Google Bot, because you will be penalized for black hat SEO Works.

ChristyMathew, Dec 9, 2014 IP
  4. montimicro

montimicro Peon

Best Answers:
    I have never heard of black hat SEO Works. What does it mean? Could anyone please elaborate?

montimicro, Dec 10, 2014 IP
  5. RevSan

RevSan Active Member

Best Answers:
    me too looking for traffic to my website www.discountforsure.in...hope to see useful replies to this post...

RevSan, Dec 10, 2014 IP
  6. CharlesDeshields

CharlesDeshields Peon

Best Answers:
    The best way to raise the rank and increase the traffic to a website is by doing SEO. By using the different SEO techniques you can able to gain traffic to your website, You can also take the help of some SEO companies who are providing services to bring traffic to your site in affordable cost.

CharlesDeshields, Feb 4, 2015 IP
  7. mkrstic

mkrstic Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    If you want to increase traffic, firstly you have to do On-Page SEO. That means you should work on your own website. Second step is to create Off-Page SEO. That means, you should put your links on other websites. There are a lot of tutorials about SEO and how to do that.

Third and very important step is blogging. That can bring to you a lot of visitors and increase a traffic. It's very important because search engines searches for words and if you write posts, you would have a lot of content and can be easily found by google or yahoo. You should write a post at least once a week and after a couple of months you will see the result. You will be surprised.

mkrstic, Feb 11, 2015 IP
  8. Mike hanz

Mike hanz Peon

Best Answers:
    Seo Will help, but it will take forever. It you want direct unique visitors to visit your website,
    Send me a email and I will help you out

I can get your as much traffic as you like, and it's instant, real people , no black hat stuff,it will take no more they 24 hours to get any goal you would like, plus you pay nothing until we provided all the visitors.

Mike hanz, Feb 13, 2015 IP
  9. Webdesignexpert

Webdesignexpert Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi Meecompany,

In addition to SEO, Paid advertising etc. you should look into optimizing your website to convert as many users as possible - Online research shows
    that customers normally respond best when you give them 4-6 products at a time to choose from. (http://socialtriggers.com/psychology-more-sales/) this article is one that helps
    me a lot with my webdesigns and should help you find more customers too.

Good luck,

Webdesignexpert, Feb 13, 2015 IP
  10. wiggles92

wiggles92 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi all. I've found the more choices I look at the more confusing it gets...

This website using squarespace is very much like the design I would like-

http://love-classics.co.uk/

I'd simply like to add the booking component I've described below.

Basically I'd like to combine a relatively simple, clean theme such as this-

http://www.templatemonster.com/demo/46038.html

With a booking system like this-

http://www.extensionsforjoomla.com/livedemo/vikrentcar/index.php/en/

The booking system has to deal with payments, login information, a calendar view with dates not available clearly shown, and an easy to use admin back-end that you can find bookings, client information etc.

Also I need the website to not look like a generic car rental website. This is the biggest problem. This is a website made to (at this point in time) deal with, at a rough estimate 10-50 CLASSIC, generally sports cars. It is not for those on holiday just looking for a cheap deal on any old car.

The website has to be able to show off the vehicles, with a page for each car and a nice gallery, some information about each car. Then, further down each individual page I want a simple booking calendar showing availability. There a customer can pick the dates that fit them best, and go through the motions of creating and paying for a booking.

wiggles92, Feb 24, 2015 IP