1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Lotto Strategy Reviews Website

Discussion in 'Domains' started by 01123581321345589144, Jan 27, 2015.

This is my sniper lotto strategy review site for lottery strategy Clickbank offers (there are plenty). I've already started writing up a review and setting up some of the site for you, but you will have to do a bulk of the work if you want to profit from the site. It's a good niche, I just don't have time for. You see, people buying in this niche are addicted to money making through the lottery, they keep buying tickets and if you sell them a system of winning they'll buy that too. The gravity on Clickbank of some of these products is great. I've already got you started. Now all you have to do is finish up my review, add some more, insert your links and watch the money roll in. You can contact me about building sniper sites too. The only reason I'm not pursuing this myself is a lack of time. I didn't want the opportunity to go to waste so I'm selling it here--for cheap.

01123581321345589144, Jan 27, 2015 IP
  2. ameran

ameran Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I have a domain that is suitable for people who wants to start a websites about Lottery. Let me know if you are interested.

ameran, Feb 12, 2015 IP