1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I have "Video Auto Click" what to do next?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by TheSeoMagic, Feb 11, 2015.

I have purchased "Video Auto Click" from Brett Rutecky , it's a very good web based tool but the problem is that i don't know how to fully utilize it to make some money of facebook?

please give me some advise about the best way to use this tool [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 11, 2015
    TheSeoMagic, Feb 11, 2015 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    What do the instructions say to do?

sarahk, Feb 11, 2015 IP
  3. TheSeoMagic

TheSeoMagic Member

Best Answers:
    it's all here http://videoautoclick.com/ the tool is very easy to use but the problem is the monetization of it!
    I have made a small amount ($20) using it with a popular gaming software but it's not enough and i don;t have time to create and upload videos! so i thought of selling my membership license for $25 keep in mind that i have purchased it for $97

TheSeoMagic, Feb 12, 2015 IP
  4. jcw

jcw Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You need to be very careful using that on Facebook or you could get banned. Force-sending someone outside of facebook without the user's permission and without them choosing to click on your link is not going to sit well with Facebook or with their users who certainly will complain.

jcw, Feb 12, 2015 IP
  5. thewriteone2345

thewriteone2345 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Was it that poor of a performer? How come it sells even though its performing so poorly? Maybe there are others who have made it work for them.

thewriteone2345, Feb 12, 2015 IP