1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Best Day Of Life

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by dannywright, Jan 10, 2012.

1. kanchMano

kanchMano Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    The best day of my life is wen my love said to me "I love You & will you merry me ???"

kanchMano, Feb 3, 2015 IP
  2. Ganer

Ganer Banned

Best Answers:
    Iron Maiden concert

Ganer, Feb 5, 2015 IP
  3. MyPcGadget.com

MyPcGadget.com Active Member

Best Answers:
    Didn´t happen yet ;)

MyPcGadget.com, Feb 5, 2015 IP
  4. Runum

Runum Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Best day was when my kid graduated from college, debt free, due to my REI work. It was very cool to see the goal achieved.

Runum, Feb 9, 2015 IP
  5. reynescabruner

reynescabruner Member

Best Answers:
    When I finally earned a traffic on my site! :)

reynescabruner, Feb 9, 2015 IP
  6. superrichguy

superrichguy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    When my daughter was born. :)

superrichguy, Feb 9, 2015 IP
  7. DEEPIT

DEEPIT Member

Best Answers:
    best day of my life to geting job.

DEEPIT, Feb 10, 2015 IP
  8. Rebecca

Rebecca Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Hey, not trying to pick on your answer. It just made me think - If the very first day is the best day, it almost seems like going downhill from there. I was reading an interview of an author recently. They asked him, "Have you already published your best work? Do you think your best is yet to come?" I can't remember his exact words, but basically, it was, "Of course, I want to think my best is yet to come, otherwise, I would have no reason to get out of bed every morning."

In a way, I'd say our best day is always Today - it's the one we have at the moment. The day we have the power to change. So, I'll just say Today is my best day. When tomorrow rolls around, then it will be today, and that will be my best. And the day after that, when it becomes today, then I think it will be the best too, and so on.

Rebecca, Feb 11, 2015 IP
    jrbiz, Vitarank and Content Maestro like this.
  9. Content Maestro

Content Maestro Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I quite agree with what @Rebecca says. If you've already encountered your life's best day and it's a thing of the past, there will be no more thrill, spice, excitement and anticipation remaining in your life. You'll mostly live just for the sake of it. The goal of life for us, as human beings, is to get increasingly better in every possible way as life progresses – at least that's what I believe.
    Nothing really can be done about the future. Your only chance is to live your present fully. If you try to make the best of every passing moment, no matter what life throws at you, your present becomes truly wonderful and worth living kingsize …. and simultaneously, you're also bettering your future.

As to the OP's question, the best day of my life is yet to come …. and I'll keep saying this till the last day of my life.:)
    Cheers.

Content Maestro, Feb 11, 2015 IP
    jrbiz and Rebecca like this.
  10. Lateef Olajide

Lateef Olajide Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Day my wife deliver a set of twins in my presence.

Lateef Olajide, Feb 11, 2015 IP
  11. Vitarank

Vitarank Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    True, the best is yet to come but then we have better ones :) Let me cite some of mine:

• The day that I lost my V...(toot)(toot) I doubt there's still a guy who lost it and didn't feel that that day is one of there better ones. Some may even consider it the best :)
    • The day that I graduated from college with recognition. Woohoo!! Got two awards, Runner up for Best Thesis and Excellence in Culture and Arts.
    • The day I got my first job, promotion, salary raises and incentives - these all occur within a year so it's like a roller coaster ride :)
    • The day that I closed a very huge deal.
    So those are some, there's a whole lot more to come!!! :)

Vitarank, Feb 11, 2015 IP
    jrbiz likes this.
  12. thewriteone2345

thewriteone2345 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    The best day of my life was when I got married. It doesn't mean that I don't cherish everyday I am able to wake up and do the things I love to do and be with the people I love. I know there is another day in the future that I will be able to say that this is the best day of my life. But so far, my marriage was the day full of wonderful memories.

On a side note, the best day of your life cannot be the day you were born. You cannot even remember what happened during that day.

thewriteone2345, Feb 11, 2015 IP
  13. Atikur

Atikur Active Member

Best Answers:
    The best day of my life when I admitted into a new college. Amazing!!!

Atikur, Feb 11, 2015 IP
  14. Paresh Shrimali

Paresh Shrimali Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Every Day...!!!

Paresh Shrimali, Feb 11, 2015 IP
    Content Maestro likes this.
  15. King Manu

King Manu Active Member

Best Answers:
    I consider everyday is a blessing and i try to be grateful enough for every opportunity and moment in life. Right now i can't say a specific day, but in the future i will definitely say the best day of my life is the day i married my soul mate, the love of my life.

King Manu, Feb 13, 2015 IP
  16. Content Maestro

Content Maestro Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Quite ironically, a friend of mine says the best day of his life will come when he'll get divorced. :D ;) :p (Legal proceedings are in progress and he just hopes it all gets over soon.)

Last edited: Feb 14, 2015
    Content Maestro, Feb 13, 2015 IP
    jrbiz likes this.
  17. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    I saw this thread before and really did not know how to reply. Was it a day that something special happened to me as a kid? Was it one of the days that my children were born? Did it have something to do with my career? I am not convinced that one "best" day is part of human life. And, even if it was, it would require a look back by someone else to determine what it was after the person has died. It might be better to decide that there are a handful, or so, of great days in our lives. I suppose that another way to look at it is during a certain time period. For example, a "best" day in 2014 might be able to be identified. Or perhaps, my best day in my 20's. I am still hesitant to list anything because I am not sure it would be valid.

jrbiz, Feb 14, 2015 IP
    Content Maestro likes this.
  18. Page3

Page3 Member

Best Answers:
    The best day of my life was the day I realised that I had everything I needed to be happy, and I'm not talking about material possessions. My whole look on life changed that day. It was not a gradual change, it was a sudden change at a specific moment in my life when the realisation came that I could stop looking for the happiness I already had inside of me.

Page3, Feb 14, 2015 IP
  19. Francisca Alves

Francisca Alves Banned

Best Answers:
    Best day of my life was the day when I was born and some middle days in the college.

Francisca Alves, Feb 18, 2015 IP
  20. EvaSimp

EvaSimp Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I think I just realized I've never had a 'best day.' I've had plenty of good days or simply 'not bad' days, but best? I really can't think of one.

EvaSimp, Jun 5, 2015 IP