1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Best Affiliate Program Out There Today?

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by shelby78, Feb 11, 2015.

Hey Guys...I just heard about the affiliate program offered by Trafficwave.net. Not only do they have re-occurring monthly sales structure, their affiliate matrix runs 10 levels deep! Have a look here to see the earnings potential:

http://trafficwave.net/affiliate.html

Want to join a trafficwave affiliate team that guarantees you a growing, passive income, month after month? Have a look here:

http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior...fic-make-sales-you-changing-lives-2015-a.html

This is an incredible opportunity that is exploding with new members as each day passes! Get in now and hang on for the ride...

Have any questions? Send me a PM!

shelby78, Feb 11, 2015 IP
  2. jim murphy

jim murphy Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Damn, Im in.

jim murphy, Feb 11, 2015 IP
    shelby78 likes this.
  3. JLeon

JLeon Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Wow this sounds like a great opportunity! So they promote your affiliate link for you and you don't have to do anything to make money? :)

JLeon, Feb 11, 2015 IP
  4. tones

tones Member

Best Answers:
    I am already in and can only say I wished I started earlier. The support you get is top notch but the best part is the longer you are in it the more you make.

tones, Feb 11, 2015 IP
    shelby78 likes this.
  5. shelby78

shelby78 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Exactly. Your affiliate link gets rotated through along with others - it's a win-win situation - everyone gets rewarded and everyone makes money while building their own army of affiliates! You do of course have the option of promoting your own affiliate link to speed the process up a bit.

shelby78, Feb 11, 2015 IP
  6. JLeon

JLeon Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Alright great i'll join. :)

JLeon, Feb 11, 2015 IP
    shelby78 likes this.
  7. Joseph Mancia

Joseph Mancia Member

Best Answers:
    Hey I've been in Jens program since Jan 15 and already got 3 sales Thanks to Jens.
    You know you always see those gleaming reviews on the Warrior forum but it's really unheard of that members are coming back to the thread to post their proof of earnings.

I actually just put together a page with all the earnings to show some friends when I seen this thread.
    Check them out here. Proof of earnings.

Joseph Mancia, Feb 11, 2015 IP
  8. nikipink

nikipink Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hi
    thanks for sharing. ♥
    what is their products?

nikipink, Feb 11, 2015 IP
  9. adsenseincomemaker

adsenseincomemaker Active Member

Best Answers:
    The main product is a full service autoresponder, and that is the program that allows you to make money with a matrix pay plan. They also offer high value bonuses of a membership in Lead Swaps (get automatic clicks on your sites, find ad swap partners, buy solos ads, find clickbanking partners and more), and a free membership in Squeezematic where you can make great squeeze pages. It is a great value for the money.

I have been part of this team since January 9th and can attest to the fact that it works! I have 4 direct PAID sales with over 50 already in my matrix, and I am easily in profit since month 1. I can't recommend it any more.

adsenseincomemaker, Feb 12, 2015 IP
  10. gijsbert

gijsbert Member

Best Answers:
    Yep this is an honest deal, and I wish I started this earlier - You could even participate in traffic co-ops guarantees you 1 -2 sales per month.

gijsbert, Feb 12, 2015 IP
  11. reaptherwards

reaptherwards Peon

Best Answers:
    I jumped on board with this in January and I have been happy ever since made 2 sales. More than what I bargained for. And the support is top notch!

reaptherwards, Feb 12, 2015 IP
  12. tfox6

tfox6 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I wish I had started the end of last year too but it's not too late to join. I will update with sales soon, people are still signing up on the site.

tfox6, Feb 12, 2015 IP
  13. jcw

jcw Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I've joined this as well. A solid opportunity that also provides a much needed service (autoresponder) for marketers. With the low price of the autoresponder and the fact that it gets paid for with your 1 sale a month, you can't lose.

jcw, Feb 12, 2015 IP
  14. preciousns

preciousns Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    That's great. Thanks for sharing! I'm definitely going to look into this. It sounds promising!
    I'm currently working with this great system called IPAS 2, so far i'm really enjoying it, and its actually been producing real results! I wrote a blog post on how IPAS 2 has impacted my life if anyone wants to check it out http://www.preciousnewstart.com/how-ipas-2-has-impacted-my-life/.
    If you're interested, you can check out their sales page at www.preciousnewstartipas.info

preciousns, Feb 12, 2015 IP
  15. drewx

drewx Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Great program... i like the co-op advertising. Easy way to bring in referrals. I wish i would have hopped on board sooner!

drewx, Feb 12, 2015 IP
  16. DaveLLoyd

DaveLLoyd Member

Best Answers:
    I'm already in!

Thanks to jens I have a nice little downline growing. I am confident that this will grow into a good earner over the course of the next few months.

DaveLLoyd, Feb 12, 2015 IP
  17. shelby78

shelby78 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Awesome that you're all seeing some positive results with this affiliate program. I totally agree...the support you'll get from other team members is amazing! If you're still on the fence about this, get in now - literally everyone is having success on all levels!

shelby78, Feb 12, 2015 IP
  18. King-Servers

King-Servers Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    There are great affiliate programs at commission junction. You can compare affiliate programs at CJ and choose the program that suits you.

King-Servers, Feb 12, 2015 IP
  19. shelby78

shelby78 Active Member

Best Answers:
    shelby78, Feb 12, 2015 IP
  20. point2

point2 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hey.. I am already in and in less than a month.. I am already in profit and all I did was just join and paid.. best investment in 2015.. easiest by far

point2, Feb 13, 2015 IP