1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Elite Web Development Service

Discussion in 'Programming' started by Roydlanco, Feb 8, 2015.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
Yes

Qualifies for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    Hello there,

My Web Development team is ready to take up orders with an idea to built a strong database by impressing the clients with elite service and a faster turnaround time. Given the invaluable experience of 6 years in the field of web development, we strive to provide all sort of web services with perfection. The list given below highlights the major ones!

+ PHP Development
    + Wordpress Plugin & Theme Development
    + Wordpress Customization

+ HTML5/ CSS3
    + Custom CMS
    + Scraping
    + Database Manipulation
    + jQuery Development
    + We can make website from scratch with custom design and Front end coding

Kindly take a look at some of our work at http://www.weblemon.net/ by our HEAD web developer Maciej! Hope you like 'em!

Here's how you can contact me with your requirements-:
    Email-
    Skype - roydlanco
    Or you can simply inbox me here!

We only accept Paypal payments and you'll have to cover the Paypal fees accordingly. The project cost has to be paid upfront. Once you are satisfied with the work, it will be delivered upon receiving the amount.

Last edited: Feb 8, 2015
    Roydlanco, Feb 8, 2015 IP
  2. macgfxproject

macgfxproject Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    as the thread title says, they were Elite. this is a honest review from a client. i used their service to fix a small thing on the javascript code i have for 1 of my client, price is higher than i expected for doing a small tweak. nonetheless my client is very satisfied with the turnaround. i can still give them 9/10 for their work.

macgfxproject, Feb 9, 2015 IP
  3. Danielzo

Danielzo Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I wanted to clone one of my websites and ordered Roy's services. Leaving aside the price which was great, the work was also done quickly and very well. Will definitely be using his services again. Props to you, as quality web design can still be found at a good price.

Danielzo, Feb 18, 2015 IP