1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

The Advertising Mercantile Exchange

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by Coolman1980, Jun 10, 2014.

Hello friends.

I'm a long time employee over at PremiumCPM. While Dominick (@wrekoniz3 ) has been handling Accounts from DP for PremiumCPM, I have been switched to a new subsidiary we are proud to announce; The Advertising Mercantile Exchange (The Ad Merc, for short). Although you can trust that the same level of reliability at PremiumCPM are present with The Ad Merc, we are a completely separate team and we have a completely different set of terms, and regulations in place which can now assist those who might not qualify for PremiumCPM just yet. I will provide more information while wrapping up this post; with out further a due….

The Advertising Mercantile Exchange

[​IMG]

The Advertising Mercantile Exchange is an Enterprise Ad Exchange allowing companies and websites of all sizes to monetize 100% of their impressions through a World Wide 100% Fill RTB Based Publisher SSP.

[​IMG]

The Ad Merc has no minimum traffic requirements and no minimum payout.

How does the exchange work?

[​IMG]

A list of all eligible buyers is formed based on hundreds of evaluated variables every impress; an auction is opened, bids are evaluated, the highest bid for the impression will win, you are then paid out 80% of the winning bid!

Ad Quality; a Huge Concern Today.

[​IMG]

We are extremely strict with what we allow, and our compliance team like support is available 24/7 to immediately investigate any ad quality reports if they come up. We take any such quality issues extremely serious and it comes with heavy fines, bans, and consequences for advertisers which violate our terms of service.

Financial Information; The Good Stuff.

[​IMG]

Up to 90% RevShare. 100% CPM Based. NET 60 Payouts.

The Advertising Mercantile Exchange works with the biggest and most reliable names in the industry; So you can take it to the bank knowing you will be paid. You don't have to worry about payments, we act as a clearing house for all exchange clients, we collect payments around the clock and ensure that you are always paid on time, accurately, and in full!

Support; So what if something happens and you need assistance?

We are a subsidiary of PremiumCPM which has proven to have perfected Fanatical Ad Network Support. The same model applies and best of all, once your site qualifies for PremiumCPM you are able to upgrade to receive all of the additional benefits which come with PremiumCPM. So with The Ad Merc; you will receive 24/7 email support. We have staff in the office all hours of the day and night. From tech support, to trafficking, making sure the exchange is running at optimal rates, making sure sites/sources are being optimized, bringing in new clients, finance is in collecting money, and we are always ready to help!

We know early on you might need some help, so we provide you live support to get you started!

So you like what you see? Yeah, you might not like NET 60 Payments, but we are securing your payments, and providing you with no minimum payout as well as no minimum volume requirement! On top of that we are CPM Based! This is a great opportunity for early web masters or sites/projects in their early stages to get in and start monetizing where otherwise there are not many options as far as companies to work with and many leave you blacklisted by the time you are ready to start working with high caliber CPM Networks. As I said above, we are owned by the same company as PremiumCPM, we are a completely separate division and team with regulations in place to be able to deal with a far greater variation of companies and sites. We have different campaigns, we have a compliance process which is doubled by not only the help of PremiumCPM but our own compliance team which reviews everything. We are extremely excited about this new launch, and offering as there are far too many smaller publishers which need help in a time when it counts and are unable to find it; We want to be there for you! Its time to put the dirty networks to the side so your site and project can grow with out your ad network choice dragging it down.

Any Questions? Concerns?

You can contact me directly, as I will be keeping up with everything on here involving The Advertising Mercantile Exchange. I would highly suggest you email our support team who will respond immediately.

*Please avoid* asking what the CPM's, or eCPM's are. The rates vary on many different factors per impression. Site niche, design, alexa rank, advertiser interest, viewer country, how many times a unique viewer has viewed ads on your site, etc. Its an impossible question to answer, and just because others are earning some good rates does not mean you will. You absolutely could and in most cases its highly likely, but we can not and we will not guarantee it. Now to clarify, no we do not count uniques. We count RAW Impressions. We count every impression!

Feel free to contact us at

You can also PM me, but my response might be much more delayed as I am extremely busy and try my best to keep active on here.

Ready to apply? Do so at http://theadmerc.com

We are ready to help you start meeting your goals today!

Last edited: Jun 10, 2014
    Coolman1980, Jun 10, 2014 IP
  2. lukey372

lukey372 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Going to bump this up and give this network a go.

lukey372, Feb 8, 2015 IP
    wrekoniz3 likes this.
  3. Coolman1980

Coolman1980 Member

Best Answers:
    Hello.

I'm sorry, but The Ad Merc is not taking applications at this time... Very sorry for the inconvenience and I apologize for any confusion.

Last edited: Feb 9, 2015
    Coolman1980, Feb 9, 2015 IP