1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Any chance someone can review my blog?

Discussion in 'Blogging' started by thatfilmbloguk, Feb 7, 2015.

Hey guys,

I've just made an account here so I can interact with some more bloggers and hopefully get some feedback. I'm an aspiring journalist and started my blog in November 2014, since then I have garnered around 600 views. I was wondering if I could get some opinions on my blog i.e. the quality of the writing and if I need to change the design etc. Any help would be very much appreciated, and I would like to thank you all in advance! https://thatfilmbloguk.wordpress.com

thatfilmbloguk, Feb 7, 2015 IP
  2. Blogwizard

Blogwizard Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    The site looks good, i recommend adding some more visual elements in your posts. Also get your own domain + hosting, its better in the long run.

Blogwizard, Feb 8, 2015 IP
  3. imuncutno1

imuncutno1 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hi there,
    The design is normal and wording is small.
    As above said, get your own domain.
    Firstly, export your content from WordPress.com, get a domain, subscribe to few dollars per month hosting.
    If you didn't know how to do and interested in knowing more, I can tell you where to find the free tutorial from start to finish.

Sorry, just my 2 cents opinion

imuncutno1, Feb 23, 2015 IP