1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

http://sopopmedia.com PTP [official thread]

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by cpmlover, Jan 12, 2015.

1. wrekoniz3

wrekoniz3 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    No, not ok. I will continue to post here. If people are going to work with your PTP Network, they should know what kind of scammer you are. You own, financewld.com which tried to defraud our advertisers by sending fake traffic. Doesn't matter if this is a thread for a PTP site, you are the common denominator.

wrekoniz3, Feb 7, 2015 IP
  2. cpmlover

cpmlover Member

Best Answers:
    sopopmedia.com is new site, no more than 30 days. no even ten members, you are a big cpm site,Slanderous opponent.keep away.

cpmlover, Feb 7, 2015 IP
  3. cpmlover

cpmlover Member

Best Answers:
    welcome everybody, sopopmedia.com is a trusted site. always pay on time. no delay. if you are a member, you will know that.

better than many sites, net45 or net 60, whey the payment time come, they are cheat you,no any payment send to you.

Thanks

cpmlover, Feb 7, 2015 IP
  4. wrekoniz3

wrekoniz3 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Where I work, is not an opponent of a PTP Network. I just thought people should know who they are dealing with. You are a scammer who tries to scam ad networks. Sorry but 99.9% Bot + 70% Risk + 100% Low interaction is far from slanderous.

wrekoniz3, Feb 7, 2015 IP
  5. cpmlover

cpmlover Member

Best Answers:
    trust yourself, try sopopmedia.com, even it's a new site, it will be the best ptp site. if you don't have a site, you can promote the promote1

if you own sites,you can place the 728*90, 300*250,160*600 banners on you sites, they are clean tags.

thanks all visitors, thanks wrekoniz3:)

cpmlover, Feb 7, 2015 IP
  6. lukey372

lukey372 Notable Member

Best Answers:

Does this thread look familiar > https://forums.digitalpoint.com/threads/anyone-received-the-payment-of-http-theadmerc-com.2745958/
    I would not recommend this site and infact I have reported this guy for scamming. Your tags are not clean, if you inspect the tags you will see 10-20 tags stuffed inside your iframe tag.

lukey372, Feb 7, 2015 IP
    wrekoniz3 likes this.