1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What your SEO Strategy for 2015?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by renanorola, Jan 9, 2015.

We are no on 2015 last year we experience many updates and now some of us looking of new strategies and techniques so can you share here your ideas.

renanorola, Jan 9, 2015 IP
  2. Jim4767

Jim4767 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Here's what I'll be doing: (1) Keep adding good new content that will naturally draw backlinks ... (2) post it on a few important social media and other sites (I personally post to my Google+ profile, LinkedIn, Facebook, del.icio.us, reddit, diigo, and folkd) ... (3) some direct email to people in my website's niche ... and (4) go back to writing more good content and keep this cycle going.

Jim4767, Jan 9, 2015 IP
  3. kb24

kb24 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Good keyword research and quality engaging content. Content that helps people what they are looking for.

kb24, Jan 9, 2015 IP
  4. Rinku2013

Rinku2013 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I do agree with Jim. SEO don't change every year, so basic strategy will be same as of last year.
    Add good content, get some links from good site, link with social media and stay away from bad sites.

Rinku2013, Jan 9, 2015 IP
  5. link.sudipto

link.sudipto Active Member

Best Answers:
    SEO industry is an ever-changing world. Every second day you will find new updates are released. There are many SEO blogs such as Moz blog or hubspot blog which you can follow for getting updated about new strategies and development. SEO is progressed a lot in recent days, and we need to adjust our SEO efforts as we enter 2015. Let us check out 6 of them now:

Mobile optimization: Creating responsive version of your website and driving traffic to your mobile website is the most important thing that you should consider in 2015.

Optimization for search engines other than Google: With options apart from Google, there are many search engines like Bing, Yahoo and DuckDuckGo, which are becoming more popular. Therefore, you should transfer your focus a bit to across these search engines besides just Google.

ROI is more important than ever: Keyword ranking will have no value if you are not getting any business with less-competitive keywords. Therefore, shifting your strategy to return on investment has become crucial.

Ever growing Social Media: Give more focus to social media marketing as it is also served as a customer-service channel.

Earning links and not building links: Create great content and people will automatically link to it. This will give you trust and authority.

Targeting long-tail searched queries: You have to be more precise on your keywords and search phrases.

link.sudipto, Feb 3, 2015 IP
  6. Bahadur Hussain

Bahadur Hussain Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I'll be excluding facebook and twitter to an extent because they're not the main thing in the SEO anymore, I'll be focusing on websites that are quick and judgmental, like reddit, StumbleUpon and other websites like that. Finding forums according to the website.

Bahadur Hussain, Feb 3, 2015 IP
  7. Rope Media

Rope Media Member

Best Answers:
    Nothing new year by year, our strategy changed according to Google updates and their new guidelines......should focus on content as well as social signals..

Rope Media, Feb 4, 2015 IP
  8. Waqas_ali5003

Waqas_ali5003 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Not much changed from previous years but our strategy changed according to Google updates and their new guidelines.
    Most Important things which we need to keep in our mind is original content. If we had unique content it help's a to to improve rankings.
    Social signals are also plays a vital role in online authority . You should need to share your website link with unique description of 20 to 30 words with targeted area and keywords.

Waqas_ali5003, Feb 4, 2015 IP
  9. Asher ross

Asher ross Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi,
    To get good results in 2015 one must focus on the website content, user experience and schema mark-up tag integration for website product. Google, Bing and Yahoo search engines are giving priority to the websites with clean backlink portfolio so it would be better to earn backlinks from websites related to website niche.

Asher ross, Feb 4, 2015 IP
  10. patco

patco Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The SEO strategy is the same as 2014, don't break rules and your website would be successful! ;)

patco, Feb 4, 2015 IP
  11. Jeffrey Sloe

Jeffrey Sloe Member

Best Answers:
    Follow Google's guidelines, write good intuitive original content use the keywords in your titles and URL's. This is probably something that really hasn't changed much over the years, especially if you give Google, what Google wants.

Jeffrey Sloe, Feb 5, 2015 IP
  12. ashrafnarail

ashrafnarail Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Google Basic Algorithm is always same. Google try to improve their Business, that's why they try to add something new. So follow Google Basic SEO rules for get quick result.

ashrafnarail, Feb 7, 2015 IP
  13. JimABlackmore

JimABlackmore Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Yes, there are some changes happened over techniques and algorithms, so you should make sure you are using the correct methods in a right way otherwise there is a chance to get penalized by Google.
    You should more optimize for mobile traffic.
    Optimize for other search engines also like bing, yahoo and duckduckgo.
    Focus on social media approach.

JimABlackmore, Feb 8, 2015 IP
  14. DEEPIT

DEEPIT Member

Best Answers:
    nothing new in year. use old technique and do seo

DEEPIT, Feb 10, 2015 IP
  15. Dan W Brown

Dan W Brown Banned

Best Answers:
    Still the same. Make good content and update the website regularly with those. Post interesting topics relevant to the niche. Do some link building, share things in social media even if its a no follow as long as you have visitors.

Dan W Brown, Feb 13, 2015 IP
  16. redyellowgreensquare

redyellowgreensquare Peon

Best Answers:
    Hear, hear! Quality content has its own legs and shouldn't need traditional linkbuilding. Quality content earns links.

redyellowgreensquare, Feb 13, 2015 IP
  17. King Manu

King Manu Active Member

Best Answers:
    Last year i focused a lot on website improvements ( speed, keywords, reponsive template, content ) so this year i am going to focus in 3 or 4 backlinking methods that i saw work the best and start multiplying them , maintaining the quality of the backlinks.

King Manu, Feb 13, 2015 IP
  18. Idrees Khan

Idrees Khan Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi, I have launched my website which is on Education >Scholarships. Right now I am adding content related to the different scholarships. But I was worry about the back-linking. So after reading this thread I saw mostly people are with the Social Signals, That's good. But are all the social signals will be enough for good traffic?? or should I also get links from the good and purely education based websites?

Idrees Khan, Feb 13, 2015 IP
  19. King Manu

King Manu Active Member

Best Answers:
    i don't think there is a "best" solution. You should combine and use all the methods available and not focus on a single one. Yea social media is important, but you can make your website easy to share, or start a quick content that requires share, or offer something in exchange of a share.. there are methods that you can kind of automate this.
    Hope this helps

King Manu, Feb 13, 2015 IP
  20. Shawn Dickson Swail

Shawn Dickson Swail Member

Best Answers:
    Our focus to improve website SERP by natural ways using high quality, relevant, natural, high PR web directories and unique, quality, meaningful content. So that we can get top ranking in the search engine by natural ways and will increase natural traffic on the website.

Shawn Dickson Swail, Feb 15, 2015 IP