1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Do I need a presell page for a lead offer?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by AndrewTY, Feb 3, 2015.

I don't understand this ,why should you make a presell page for this kind of offers.If they click the banner don't they want to just sign up?It's not like they need to be convinced to pay for something they just got to enter thei're emails and complete some blank spaces ...so please tell me that I'm wrong because I am confused by this!

AndrewTY, Feb 3, 2015 IP
  2. Viktor Mauzer

Viktor Mauzer Member

Best Answers:
    I think it depends on your traffic. Are the visitors familiar with your offer already or are they just seeing it for the first time? I have banners on my blog and I just send them to a capture page immediately. It works fine like that, but my visitors already know a bit about what they're going to see when they opt in, so the conversion rate is good. About 25 to 30%. It also depends on how much information you reveal on your banner especially if they're set up for cold traffic meaning those visitors don't know you or your offer in which case I would recommend a little bit more info on the banner :)

Hope this helps

Viktor Mauzer, Feb 3, 2015 IP
  3. King-Servers

King-Servers Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Presell page or landing page is for the visitors who want more information because you cannot all the details about what you are selling on a banner. A visitor will click on the banner to know more about the offer.

King-Servers, Feb 3, 2015 IP
  4. aniblow

aniblow Active Member

Best Answers:
    I think presell pages do a great job.
    You need them to weed out tire
    kickers who might only be interested
    in grabbing your freebie.

I presell and use double optins.
    Builds responsive lists.

aniblow, Feb 3, 2015 IP
  5. Nicolas1s6

Nicolas1s6 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Personally, i don't think that Using a presell for lead generation is a good idea, because it's the job of the LP to do it... and because getting an email is a "cheap action", presell, will create friction....

If You have a good landing page, it's all good

Nicolas1s6, Feb 3, 2015 IP