1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Has anyone had any success with fiverr?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by qwikad.com, Jan 30, 2012.

1. dscurlock

dscurlock Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Fivver offers low quality services from providers looking for a quick $5 but, in some
    cases you can really run across some decent services on fivver, traffic is not one of them...

There is no such thing in buying quality traffic; 99.9% of all traffic is automated, its
    random junk traffic, its worthless, but you guys just think you can buy traffic to your
    site, then the money will start rolling in, sorry, not going to happen, ever!

The best traffic you can ever get is by working on your own site, add unique content,
    advertise on related sources, social media, unique articles/content, and so on, and if
    you got something that people want, then that is priceless natural link building. It could take
    months, maybe even years, but quality traffic and backlinks will not happen overnight.
    If you have an instant cure to cancer or unique products that people cant live without,
    then you may become and instant hit almost overnight, but when you are selling the same
    old stuff the rest of the world is selling, might as well just sit back, drink some beer, have
    a smoke, then check back in 2-3 years, and then, if you have done nothing, then you will still have nothing....

dscurlock, Dec 15, 2012 IP
  2. Bigbash

Bigbash Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I do and I know others who are getting this.

Bigbash, Dec 20, 2012 IP
  3. sweetdreamFac

sweetdreamFac Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You better examine the provider of the gig.
    Make sure that they have good reputation ratings and level.
    and read the testimonials too.
    and there you can decide if the service they give is really a good one.
    if you have some queries, you can ask sreeharshasp on skype for free! He might help you with your doubts.
    I hope that helps a bit.

sweetdreamFac, Dec 20, 2012 IP
  4. tac88

tac88 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Listen you can have 1,000,000 visitors a day but if it isn't targeted traffic it will not convert and is worthless.
    Fiverr is great for many things but you have to get creative to use it to put money in your pocket on a
    regular basis . There is some great gig's and some scammy gigs you just have to get creative with what
    people are offering because what is bad gig to one person can be killing it for another because of the way that
    they choose to use it.
    I hope I helped you to understand! You can make money with anyone of them ! It's all about how you use the gig!

tac88, Dec 20, 2012 IP
  5. animedbsellersz

animedbsellersz Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Choose only high quality gigs,
    we used them on Starter sites to get a backlinks

animedbsellersz, Dec 21, 2012 IP
  6. StevenF50

StevenF50 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    No, Fiverr has only brought me troubles. SEOClerks is much a better alternative.

StevenF50, Feb 10, 2013 IP
  7. Tasu

Tasu Member

Best Answers:
    Nice post ! I have had some success with fiverr. It depend on what you're there to buy.Thanks for the share.

Tasu, Feb 10, 2013 IP
  8. dice kid

dice kid Active Member

Best Answers:
    I was making money with Fiverr but I started having trouble with buyers taking their money back for no reason and Fiverr not doing £$"% all about it.

I started using SEOClerks after Fiverr slapped me in the face and I am making much more income through them.

dice kid, Feb 11, 2013 IP
  9. Dracs69

Dracs69 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    If you're going to use Fiverr, don't buy any SEO-related service! Top lesson I learned after the recent Google updates. But for vids to be posted on youtube, fiverr has some gorgeous looking babes to advertise your site :D

Dracs69, Feb 11, 2013 IP
  10. kopek

kopek Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Fiverr can be a great website. It just depends on what your looking for, who your paying, and how much you've looked around already. The positive feedback is a good indicator, but look up the people themselves, too..

kopek, Feb 13, 2013 IP
  11. Davina77

Davina77 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I agree - do research on the reviews of folks on fiverr but like anything else..you get what you pay for...

Davina77, Feb 15, 2013 IP
  12. sport302

sport302 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Only if you consider visits from bots good. Think about it for a second.

If someone actually knows how to drive thousands of legitimate website visitors to a website at the drop of a hat, then why on earth would they advertise that service for only $5 on fiverr?

Why would they not just use their skills to drive all those visitors to their own websites and make a ton more money?

The answer is because they are NOT actually driving real legitimate visitors to your website, just bots.

sport302, Feb 19, 2013 IP
  13. bizacquire

bizacquire Active Member

Best Answers:
    bizacquire, Feb 3, 2015 IP