1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling I will Boost your SERPs - Google Ranking for your Keyword

Discussion in 'Services' started by uttoransen, Feb 3, 2015.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    Hello Friends,

Am starting a service thread after a long time, wish me luck.

I will boost your ranking in Google for $49. This is the cheapest service you will find around. The price will go up, so make sure to buy it before the cost goes up.

How does this work?

Google has over 200+ ranking signals or what ever they call it. We just decoded one of those.

Yes! It is working - we have done a few tests on our own domains and got plenty or improved rankings. We received traffic and some sales.

I won't be going into the details of how this is done, however: This does not involves building any kind of links.

So, naturally it is panda/penguin etc. safe.

Will be happy to give away 3 review copies at $29. We do have some costs, so can't go cheaper than this for the review copied. If you want a review copy, let us know by private message.

The Regular price as of now is $49. It will go up pretty soon.

Send me a private message with the following details:

Your Link:
    Your Keyword:
    And let us know on what page of Google search it currently is.

We are not guaranteeing a front page ranking here. You will see some boost in the rankings. If it is beyond page 3 then you will receive full refunds. We have brought several of our own keywords to Page 1 and Page 2 from pages as high as Page 10+

Where you will rank after our service will greatly depend on how competitive your keyword is. However, will refund if you aren't in page 3 at the very least.

Please Note: We don't accept adult content.

You will see results under 20 days of time. If, after 25 days of time you still get no result - will refund your money in full. However, please note that once we establish that your rankings have improved, there will be no refunds after that.

I will require upfront payment to start your work. I have plenty of reputation here, so that shouldn't be an issue.

thanks,
    Uttoran Sen,

uttoransen, Feb 3, 2015 IP
    bbrian017 likes this.
  2. mediapro

mediapro Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Have you measured to see how long the ranking stays on the same page of search results? what is the least and what is the maximum you have seen the ranking stay for? Also have you noticed this affecting other indexes, like Bing for instance?

mediapro, Feb 3, 2015 IP
  3. uttoransen

uttoransen Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hey mediapro,
    thanks for your questions,

Yes, I have checked how long it stays. I have seen fluctuations too - like a certain keyword stayed in rank 11 for a few days, went to rank 12 / 13, but then came back to rank 11 again. But this data is limited to my own testings so far - now that I have launched the service, I will have a lot more data to measure.

As of now, the rankings has stayed pretty much and I haven't seen the rankings go away. It's been weeks now for some keywords, but they are all still ranking.

For bing and yahoo, I see that we rank for those keywords in the first page. For some, we have displayed old and authority sites and got the Rank 1 position. For example a keyword for which we rank 15, 2nd page - in Google, is ranking 1 and 4 in Bing and Yahoo.

And yes, all of these without a single backlink :)

thanks,
    Uttoran Sen,

uttoransen, Feb 3, 2015 IP