1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Earn from PTC site

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by 3sss, Jan 16, 2015.

Earning from a PTC site for "paid to click Ad" is worth . what are the other ways i can earn from those site?explain.

3sss, Jan 16, 2015 IP
  2. iwebsocial

iwebsocial Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You can't make a passive and residual income from ptc sites. Better try affiliate marketing or blogging.

iwebsocial, Jan 18, 2015 IP
  3. binil

binil Active Member

Best Answers:
    In theory, you could earn a lot of money if you upgrade and have a lot of referrals.

binil, Jan 25, 2015 IP
  4. HONEST_80

HONEST_80 Member

Best Answers:
    Only PTC program is called "KING OF THE PTC" - N..bux. But even there you must have lots of refs in order to make good income.

HONEST_80, Jan 28, 2015 IP
  5. nikipink

nikipink Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    There are lots of other ways to make money online like cpa/ppd sites. Which pays really well, me too joined one of the program and earned more than 100$ easily. But it is very very low when compared it to top earners. Many are earning more than 100$ per day itself so with that I think i'm too low.
    And also I think there is no much skill is needed and also there are tons of tutorials available.

So do you think we are just wasting our time in ptc world?!!!

nikipink, Jan 28, 2015 IP
  6. Marija00

Marija00 Peon

Best Answers:
    I think that ptc is wasting your time due to you have to spend so much time looking for adv and take more and more refferals which have to be paid everytime you extend them

Marija00, Feb 1, 2015 IP
  7. onymguy

onymguy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    you can try paidvert.com and clickrev.com, both are having revenue sharing option as well as ptc.

You can visit topptc.net to find list of trusted ptc sites, join all sites and earn money.

onymguy, Feb 10, 2015 IP
  8. Page3

Page3 Member

Best Answers:
    Technically, this is true, but in order to incest you need to know first whether a PTC site is legit or not, and even if they are legit, they can and often do disappear after a while.
    On the big ones like neobux and clicksense, it used to be easy to find referrals, but nowadays it is harder because anyone using PTC is already clicking on those sites. I used to have an upgraded account on neobux years ago. If I remember well, the upgrade was $90 and I ended up losing out, I never made back what I invested. Unless someone was there from the beginning, I think it's hard to make an income with it, and it takes a lot of time, clicking these ads.

Page3, Feb 14, 2015 IP
  9. yassine171

yassine171 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I'm totally agree with you, it's so difficult to establish a passive income, i started a year ago but i can't achieve it, so i decide to focus on something more easy and pay me more with less efforts, like Bloging and CPA.

yassine171, Apr 10, 2015 IP
  10. Nerv

Nerv Active Member

Best Answers:
    The only way to really earn from these type of sites is by building huge downline of new members under your account and still there is a chance that the site will close in a year or two leaving you with nothing.

Nerv, Apr 11, 2015 IP
  11. fly14

fly14 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Ptc is the worst type of earning money

fly14, Apr 11, 2015 IP