1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Content Creation Classes for Building a Brand

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by alinasandor, Jan 28, 2015.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
Yes

Qualifies for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    You’ve got a brand. You’ve got a site. Now, you just need content that pulls the two together into a cohesive package. Don’t know how to do that?

I’ve Got Your Back!
    I’ve been creating content for brands (like StubHub, Angie’s List, Zappos and more) for almost two decades. I’ll use my experience to teach you the basics that will make your site:

[​IMG]Stand out from the crowd

Have a cohesive voice consistent with your brand

Provide interesting content that will draw in loyal fans

Now, this isn’t just any content creation class. I don’t just email you generic lesson plans like those other coaches. No sir!

You get one-on-one help that will identify your brand’s unique voice, helpful critiques, real answers to your questions and so much more.

[​IMG]
    Yah, I’m talking to you, future content creator!

Hey You! Is This the Content Creation Class for You?
    This is a class for those who don’t want to pay someone else to create their content. They want to do it themselves and they want it to be fantastic. If you’re the hands-on type, then sign up now.

What are you waiting for?
    [​IMG]
    4 Week Content Creation for Brands Class
    I usually charge $500 for these classes, but my DP friends get a discount. Your $100 sign up fee includes:

-One-on-one training

-Brand consultation

-Lessons to hone your voice

-Insider tricks of the trade to make your content draw attention

Are you ready to be awesome?

alinasandor, Jan 28, 2015 IP
    Lannister10 likes this.