1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What will be the best niche of website to earn more n more

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by buyinstagramfollowers365, Jan 27, 2015.

Hello friends, i have approved verified adsense account but i don't know how to earn .
    For now i've implemented it on my this website geomobileprices.com but earning are too low from this site. Only $0.03 or 0.02 per day. Please suggest me any new ideas.

2. aleo1203

aleo1203 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I'd concern myself more with generating useful, unique content. You know building links organically through burgeoning relationships with other like-minded webmasters, simple stuff like that.

Here's the deal. You're way too late to the game to try and trick Google. There isn't a special word or phrase, or secret that you can inject into your code that will magically send your worn out, spinned, garbage content to the tops of the search engines. And if you're trying to pass paid traffic to adsense, well you'll just get yourself banned, game over.

If you really want to earn, you have to create something useful. Everyone can bring something unique to the table, just keep trying to find it. Even if it's as simple as starting a blog. Find your unique voice, find your unique perspective and stick to it. Learn how to market and promote your blog. After some time you'll begin to earn... and then you'll be inspired to work even harder, and you'll earn even more.

aleo1203, Jan 27, 2015 IP
    malky66 likes this.
  3. Kawish

Kawish Active Member

Best Answers:
    There are so many variations to earn more from Adsense. You should learn Keyword research first than go for Competitive keywords which has high CPC (Cost Per Click). Write articles on those Keywords, you will get targeted ads on your website which in return give more profit when someone visits those ads. But that would be a pain in ass if you are bad in SEO. Change the placement of Ads on your website. Test, Test and Test different positions and ad styles. Finally you will get that working.

Good Luck.

Kawish, Jan 27, 2015 IP
  4. sajib16

sajib16 Guest

Best Answers:
    I think, if you choose high CPC (for Example: Car Insurance), then the earning will be better. Besides you need fresh, unique and best quality content to get high traffic for your website.

sajib16, Jan 27, 2015 IP
  5. royalstar_23

royalstar_23 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    High CPC means high competition. So the race to get adsense earnings are not easy

royalstar_23, Jan 28, 2015 IP
  6. MyPcGadget.com

MyPcGadget.com Active Member

Best Answers:
    I suggest a blog.

MyPcGadget.com, Feb 5, 2015 IP
  7. myshufflemix

myshufflemix Member

Best Answers:
    Before you jump on high CPC keyword, learn how to drive traffic first. High CPC keywords are useless if you dont have targeted traffic.

myshufflemix, Feb 17, 2015 IP
    kamleshnishad likes this.
  8. Morezz

Morezz Banned

Best Answers:
    Health and Finance.

Morezz, Feb 20, 2015 IP