1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Full establish private 150 blog network for sale only $3200 great business opportunities

Discussion in 'Sites' started by seoexpert28, Jan 26, 2015.

Full establish private 150 blog network for sale only $3200 great business opportunities
    Reason for Selling: I am going to abroad that's why I don't have time to take care of this

I am selling 150 Blog Network Domains+ Full Backup and I will transfer to your godaddy, namecheap, internetbs, name.com Accounts
    Total of 150 High PR Blogs Sites. All Domains on Unique IP's
    I will Transfer all the backup or also if you want to buy hosting I will give you hosting access you can pay monthly to hosting bill, All Domains Good PA/DA 20++

Here is the PR breakdown:
    PR6 x 2
    PR5 x 4
    PR4 x 20
    PR3 x 65
    PR2 x 45
    PR1 x 12
    PR0 x 50 Gift [​IMG]

Asking Price $3200

Pm for price. I'm not interested in selling pieces of it only selling at all for one buyer. Please PM me if you are interested or would like more information.

Payment Via Paypal or 2co only
    Thanks

Last edited: Jan 26, 2015
    seoexpert28, Jan 26, 2015 IP
  2. joshuawest

joshuawest Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 4
    No revenue?

joshuawest, Jan 26, 2015 IP
  3. seoexpert28

seoexpert28 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    0.0% - 0
    I make $800 to $1000 monthly from this network easily but soon I will go out of country so I don't have time to handle this network that's why i am selling this very cheap

seoexpert28, Jan 27, 2015 IP