1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Announcing a new mini-marketplace for Nofollow link building ONLY

Discussion in 'Services' started by luanatf, Oct 19, 2014.

Note: There's nothing to pay to use my service. And I'm posting this here because I couldn't find a suitable board for this announcement. Let me know what you think! :)

I have searched for a nofollow ONLY marketplace to buy and sell nofollow links over the months, but I found none. With the exception of the IZEA network for sponsored posts and conversations (that carry a nofollow tag by default), there was nowhere to go to find nofollow link opportunities.

That's why I build a small forum-based community dedicated exclusively to the buying and selling of nofollow links and other nofollow-based opportunities.

It's here: http://nofollow.n0tseo.com

I'm in no way a fan of nofollow tags, because I believe in enforcing nofollow everywhere, Google steps over a webmaster's freedom to manage their link the way they find more fitting; however, as a marketer and a fellow webmaster since 2003, I can't play deaf to the needs of many webmasters and advertisers who want to earn money selling links and get genuine traffic, vibility and reputation with links on relevant sites.

Please, feel free to ask any questions below or at my community. :) I would love to hear from you!

Thanks for your time.

luanatf, Oct 19, 2014 IP
  2. luanatf

luanatf Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    UPDATE: The community is now on a new server, so give it 2-3 days before you start registering and posting. :) Thank you!

luanatf, Jan 25, 2015 IP